Ninjutsu

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by blaksun, Dec 8, 2003.

1. blaksun

blaksun Banned Banned

Uhm, can anyone tell me an exercise routine that will prepare me FOR Ninjutsu training?
    I'm not in good shape,,,not in that BAD of shape, but I want to learn Ninjutsu.

2. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Moved to Ninjitsu section.

3. xplasma

xplasma Banned Banned

learning to roll, cartwheel and stuff like that is good warmup for ninjutsu.

4. Zamfoo

Zamfoo Valued Member

yeah that and actually going to class, the start isn't that hard but practice is always good. Bad rolls=bad neck problems tho rolls need to be learned from sight

5. Bouk Teef

Bouk Teef Valued Member

I recommend general circuit training. This prepares the body for the 'rough and tumble' of training for two hours.
    You should still goto the class though. If you feel like you need to take a break then feel free to do so. Take the training to the level you want too.

6. blade_hms

blade_hms New Member

Well, everyone has told you bout the training BEFORE ninjutsu, but once youre in, concentrate on your SANSHIN KATA (ask ur sensei). Its the basics of all basics..And trust me, it trains your muscles too! ( i myself am rather fat, but ive been going on for three years.)

Gambatte, young ninja!

7. blaksun

blaksun Banned Banned

Okay, cool. Thank you all.

8. DrUnKNiNjA

DrUnKNiNjA New Member

if you need specific exercises give me a buzz in Understand? good now play thread! because im pretty sure other people would have the same question and i would like to help you there :)

9. ns_oni

ns_oni Valued Member

i recommend reading some books on the art, practice various breakfalls etc, just like what the others said :)

10. blaksun

blaksun Banned Banned

DrUnKniNja: er...what did you say...?
    Some specific exercises would be nice, yes....

11. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

He started a thread named: Understand? Good now play.

It's in the Ninjitsu section.

12. blaksun

blaksun Banned Banned

Ah right, how dumb of me.