Ninjutsu in Guildford?

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Mind Aflame, May 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mind Aflame

Mind Aflame New Member

Noone happens to know of any ninjutsu clubs or courses in the guildford area?
    I just thought I'd look into it.

Last edited: May 20, 2004
  2. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Last edited: May 20, 2004
  3. Mind Aflame

Mind Aflame New Member

Thankyou, that's very useful

4. warren33

warren33 Valued Member

I know this is an extremely old thread, but for anyone interested we shall soon be starting a new dojo around Guildford/Woking.

Eleven years old, yes. Please don't resurrect long-dead conversations to advertise your school.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
  5. warren33

warren33 Valued Member

Hi Mod,

Thanks for your note and your point is taken.

I see you live in the US and do not practise any form of ninjutsu so would just like to give you a little local knowledge about this art in the UK... This part of the country is/was an important area in the development of the Bujinkan here as one or two of the highly regarded and influential early pioneers taught here.

Since those guys have moved away or ceased teaching I've found there is still a very large appetite for training here and so the OP's question is every bit as relevant now as it was when originally posted, hence why I bothered to add to such an old thread.

Not looking to engage in an argument, simply to inform you that locally the original question is still very, very relevant even if the actual post is old.

Thank you,

6. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

Closed and rules about re hashing old threads and advertisement.

If anything, maybe should have started a fresh thread discussing teachers in the area or the significance of it.
    Rather than an as a matter of fact nose to the mod who is doing their job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.