Ninjitsu basics

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by toby, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Hissatsu

Hissatsu End of the Road: Moved On

I don't think so. George - are there still ninpo threads older than 5 yrs there (I think the server crash ate the old ones).

2. Nick Mandilas

Nick Mandilas Resistance is an option..

I have never understood why people that have now started training in an art feel the need to go look up videos or books on the art to understand the basics of the art...

...thats what the white belt is for!
    If you feel you (speaking in general) need to "cram" to understand the art better or faster...(what's the rush?) then perhaps MA isn't for you

3. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

OK , this is a secret so but i will tell you anyway. the foundation of ninjitsu.

there is 5 elements to ninjitsu: earth, fire, wind, water, and void. each element contains specailized methods ,for example lightning jitsus are part of the wind element, and shadow jitsu is part of void element (shadow is my specialize jitsu).

please PM me if u wanna know more .

good luck

4. Shizukabushi

Shizukabushi Valued Member

5. Nick Mandilas

Please explain in more detail your lightning jitsus...perhaps some of the techniques...

I'll just go grab something to drink

6. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

ok no problem.

this is a good tutorial on how to use one of the most powerful lightning jitsus.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHrlf6EltuU"]YouTube - How to Perform The Raikiri/Chidori[/ame]

7. Nick Mandilas

LOL...you're not the best troll to grace these forums...therer's been far better...

But at least your persistant.

:star::star:

We had a guy rock up to our dojo once wearing a sleevless gi, tabi, ankle and knee ties, ninja sleeve tatts all over his arms asking to speak with the "chunnin"

You remind me of that guy
    :topic:

PS...tried it....didn't work

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  8. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Sounds like one of Alfredo Castans lot over here, god, i hope they're all emigrating to Australia:hat:

9. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Alfredo is a great guy, he told me this year I was only 28 years old, with such sound judgement he must be good.

10. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

11. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

So he's a blind **** then :hat:

12. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

I think you need to get off your meds.

13. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

I'm actually curious if there are any MAP members that can state the basic principles of Ninjutsu.

14. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

And have me being the only UK budo nutter? I find that sad and fun in one fell swoop. I would enjoy it more but I have apathy at this moment in time.

And I think you need to stop telling 15th dans where to get off.

15. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Ninja please.

16. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

17. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Are you asking about Bujinkan Taijutsu, which most of us practice, or are you after something more ryu specific?

Are you asking about Ninjutsu as a sub set of millitary skills or are you asking about the bujinkan?

A ryu will have it's own basic principles which will probably differ from another ryu.

Am I making sense?

18. ninjaboy

ninjaboy Valued Member

thanks for that norm , we have enough of your dipstick mates here already , as well as enough of our own to last a lifetime , :cool:

19. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Hey look if Alfredo is going to put stuff on the Internet about martial armies, the honour of being a Ninja and generally sounding like he wants to be the head of the Bujinkan secret police then what do you expect?

Not to mention his antics on bullshido.

Now I suppose you could try to point out where I'm wrong with the above or maybe you could just fall back on calling me a dipstick?

He's got flak becuase he's acted like a pillock number of times now.

20. Nutjob

Nutjob Jimmy Tarbuck

and you need to be less disrespectful and grow up...