Ninja Vs Shaolin Monk

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by KungFuMaster, Oct 20, 2003.

?

Who Would Win?

1. Ninja

88 vote(s)
    51.5%
  2. Shaolin Monk

83 vote(s)
    48.5%
  1. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

I'd back a 4 man team of modern British SAS Troopers Vs 10 of your Ninja "undefeatable machines" any day matey :D

p.s. Welcome to the MAPHOUSE :)

2. xxx_shinobi

xxx_shinobi Valued Member

Fully equiped ninja is an undefeateble machine, not by 1 monk nor by 10 !!!
    I have read aboud 40 MA books, including historical ones, and I'm telling you guys, that iga and koga ninjas were NO1 killers in the world.

3. YODA

You'd read 100 MA books in your last post. What happened to the other 60?

4. Dave Rees

Dave Rees Old Git!

Ninja, no question! They we're trained assassins & sneaky gits! :woo:

5. ToRNaDo LorD

ToRNaDo LorD New Member

Yes. No where for the ninja to run for his momy becouse he can't stand up and fight like a man. And im really starting to think that theres alota people posting in this have been to The Real Ultimate Power website.... MAN :bang: crazy lil people. Ninjas are good. I like them both alot but to stay with realality it would be the monks. Lets see a ninja stab a monk and nothing happen and the monk goes "WATEEESUUUAHHHH!" and does some crazy thing and kills the ninja in a second. What I think is the monks your talking about ninjas killing are kids. Monks can resist steel bro I know that as a fact. I saw this monk take his shirt off and show his cool six back and there were 2 steer bars in a piece of wood and using his chi and walked into it, using his chest to push it he kept walking and pushed the metal all the way through without getting a cut. So... theres yo answers.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2004
  6. ToRNaDo LorD

ToRNaDo LorD New Member

Ok, like what Yoda said, only different. I'd take a railgun against your 'invincible' fighting ninjas kill em before they got in 100 ft. of me.

7. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

This old arguement. It's already been answered. Don't you people watch the Kung Fu series re-runs? :p

8. YODA

I think Hell Boy would kick their asses too :D

9. ninjas-r-us

ninjas-r-us I sit under your tea

DUDE a ninja would win hands down!!! it would summon all the sterotypes of it and form them into a little ball of power and kill the monk with it

10. spiff

spiff New Member

wow, i just went to that site and i couldn't believe the amount of hatemail the bloke got for it. he must have made that stuff up, who could get so offended by a site like that?

11. Kris x

Kris x :-p

thats not very nice :cry:

12. AndyMac

AndyMac New Member

Ninja's would win hands down. In a straight fight the Ninja's training of escape would allow them enough time to conceal and attack the Monk from behind, not to mention in hand-to-han combat, Ninja's had 10 weapons in one, their sword cases used as blowguns holding darts, poison and still a very efficiant blade.

The monk would put up a great fight, but the Ninja is trained in more than just fighting and that's what takes the proverbial cake.

13. Kunoichi

Kunoichi Valued Member

Ninja, no doubt about it! I'd bet the ninja could even beat a team of 10 SAS troopers cause the ninja would throw a smoke bomb and the SAS wouldn't know where to shoot. Then the ninja would flip over their heads and take 3 out with shuriken/ninja stars in the air, when he lands destroy 4 with his sword and then kick the other 3's ass's until they run away crying! :D

14. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

"It is said that a shaolin monk can walk through walls, look for he can not be seen, listen for he can not be heard, touched he can not be felt. This rice paper is the test, walk it's length and leave no trace and you will have learned." Grandmaster Khan.

Bring on the nijas!

15. TheMightyMcClaw

TheMightyMcClaw Dashing Space Pirate

This question was answered once, many years ago. There's an old kung fu movie called "Shaolin vs. Ninja." A group of Shaolin monks are needed to overthrow opressive Ninja landowners (yes, that's the plot). It's a Chinese movie, so the monks won.
    Of course, if it had been a Japanese movie, the Ninja would've won.

Apparently, there's also a movie called "Wudan vs. Ninja." I wonder how that one turned out... :D

16. Kunoichi

Kunoichi Valued Member

Have they made a Pirates vs. Ninja yet? :D

17. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

O god I wish :D

100 barnies vs. an entire squad of ninjas :D

all the barnies need to do is hug them to death :D

18. spiff

spiff New Member

pirates are hard but a viking could destroy anybody, make blood angels of them all.

19. Kunoichi

Kunoichi Valued Member

Nu-uh!! Vikings are extinct because they were nothing compared to pirates! And you might think ninjas are extinct but they are just hiding in the shadows ;) :D

What a quality, educational conversation :p :D

Laura

20. Kris x

Kris x :-p

I must say, I agree with everyone who said ninjas would win,
    My reasons:
    I dont need any,
    they just would :cool:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2005