Ninja tattoo suggestions !

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Kikaku, May 22, 2006.

1. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

Who cares...?

I didnt realize tattoos were culture exclusive/specific :rolleyes:

2. cavallin

cavallin kickin' kitten

mine wasn't as painful as expected so i wouildnt worry about the pain because its the kinda pain which you can ask the guy to stop so it stops hurting straight away.

as for needles i dont have that problem, plus it feels nothing like a needle nor does it go right in like a jab/blood test.

3. MadMonk108

MadMonk108 JKD/Kali Instructor

It's an all purpose term.

It also applies to guys who get barbed wire or tribals around their bicep, chicks who get a butterfly in the small of their back, on their pubic bone, or anyone with LOTR of anime inspired tattoos.

4. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

I think most of the supporting members here have seen worse tattoos :D

5. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

You got that right :D

6. Kikaku

Kikaku Gakorai Tosha Akuma Fudo

I have Calvin and Hobbes on my belly. I'm deadly serious :D

7. TigerKai

TigerKai Valued Member

I'm completely tattooless for the moment but here's one that I think is pretty cool. Or go with just the tiger or dragon alone. Colors and/or text could spice it up too instead of just an all black.

I'm thinking of getting my family crest (Welsh). It's a rampant golden lion with red claws and eyes, and a blue phallus :) Maybe you have a cool family crest that you could modify somewhat and give it an eastern look or ninja theme.

Attached Files:

8. Kikaku

Thats actually very nice. I already have a large Tiger on my right arm, and a large Dragon on my right calf though.

9. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Ditch the rest and just go with a big blue phallus. :D

10. SilentNightfall

SilentNightfall Eien no Ninja

I, for one, am staying completely tattoo-less for the time being. Until Japan starts letting people join gyms and enter hot springs despite having tattoos, I plan on keeping my body like this. I do hope that in the near future such places become less strict about such things, but until then...

11. slipthejab

Yeah they are quite particular about that one. Sheesh - even capsule hotels gave mates a hassle for having tattoo's!

It took us forever and an age to convince them we weren't some form of really pale Yakuza. :p

12. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

Just put a band-aid on your tattoo and they'll never know.

13. slipthejab

Yeah... from my wrists up to my shoulders in band-aids. :p

14. TigerKai

TigerKai Valued Member

hahahaha or just tattoo my phallus with something like.. scales all the way down and serpentine eyes!

15. SilentNightfall

SilentNightfall Eien no Ninja

In reality, most people's tattoos are too large to be covered by a band-aid, and many places in Japan can have you checked for tattoos before giving membership or allowing you entrance. Thus, if you have a doubled up band-aid or anything suspicious, chances are you will be found out. And in a hot spring, if that band-aid comes off, you might be in a bit of trouble. Best to not try to fool the Japanese.

As for all this talk about phallic tattooing... :cry:

16. Kikaku

Is it ok to sport tattoos on your arms in the Hombu ?

17. Existence

Existence Super Saiyajin :o

[​IMG]
    put this bad boy on your back

18. xen

xen insanity by design

(from this link)

this might of help :)

19. xen

xen insanity by design

but if you want to go with a picture, then why not try getting in touch with the artist who did the image below...

they do pictures to order, or just purchase one and find a good artist, but you might struggle with some of these for a cover-up

but if i was going to have a tattoo of a japanese warrior, this is the sort of thing i'd be looking for (maybe not this specific one, just using this as an example of the style)

check out the link; some nice artwork, very ninjutsu influenced ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2006
  20. succubus

succubus so hot right now

just in reference to the tattoos in japan thing- they really that strict about it?

damn. i was going to get my first tat when i got there. maybe i'll have to wait until just before i leave...