New to Posting

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Jumonkan, May 16, 2012.

1. Jumonkan

Jumonkan Valued Member

Hi all,

I'm not really new to the forum but I'm new to posting on it. I remeber getting an invite to be a member when this place opened, I think I may have joined too but I don't remember my log in name or anything hell I think I checked the Forum two or three times then didn't come back.

Anyway my name is James Fitzgerald, I have been into Japanese martial arts for 22 years now. I have done a lot of different arts but I always come back to Judo and Jujutsu. The last 13 yrs I have been interested in Aikijujutsu. I have a Nidan and Menkyo Chudan in Senso Ryu Aikijutsu. Its a compsite martial art, formed from various systems (Yoshinkan Aikido, American Kempo, and Jujutsu). I own my own Dojo (The Jumonkan) and have recently had some good fortune to have a building and money donated to the Dojo. :hat:

I currently teach Senso Ryu and have began the process of becoming a Hakuho Ryu Aikibudo (branch system of Daito Ryu Aikijujutsu) study group for Indianapolis, Indiana. My instructor is Rod Uhler Shihan. Lets see what else about me.......I love ford mustangs. I have owned four, I currently have a 1990 GT H.O. 302 25 year edition convertable mustang I'm restoring. I'm 32, have one kid and I'm divorced. Um... I think thats about it .

james

2. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

Welcome to the forum James, hope you're here to stay. :)

3. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Welcome to MAP!

4. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

'Ello, 'Ello, 'Ello!

Welcome

5. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

Welcome to MAP mate :D

6. Jumonkan

Jumonkan Valued Member