New site

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by bujingodai, Jan 1, 2011.

1. george rodger

george rodger Valued Member

:cool:

2. george rodger

george rodger Valued Member

Mark ,out of interest ,was this "on topic"?

3. markspada

markspada Banned Banned

:topic:

The rules are slightly different for you, George. You left the Bujinkan. So naturally any off-topic expressions of cynicism on your part can only be regarded as substantiating your status as a repeat offender; specifically, someone who habitually enjoys derailing threads.

If I were a mod, you would be sitting in the cooler next to Steve McQueen right now tossing that baseball at the wall.

- Mark Spada

4. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

OK, people, this thread is about Dave's website, the next person who uses it to make off topic digs at anyone or anything will get a ban.

5. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

I'll do quick answers
    My rank officially is 6th. My teacher Johan Ospina left the scene moons ago when his life took a turn for the worse, I am stilll in contact with him actually chatting about ranking it's been a number of years. But not worried about it. For all intents and purposes I would be considered mudan as my teacher is not around to crtique me. So for that matter I am the head of what exists.
    10th is the highest for most schools. If I ever attain it, then that's where it would be. It wasn't there for cirriculum as in many schools the time in is what denotes after Godan.

There are no fees. Donations only. Seminar do have fee, but accoms and food included. IE our next matsuri, 4 days food in w fireworks $110. It's camping however so rough accoms
    Class is 2X a week at this time 2 hrs a class. Some pay with coffee, some with exchange. One of my students puts 20 bucks in the can every other week. I don't nor should I ask for what they put in there.

4 yrs appx. Attending regularly
    As for Aux, no I don't teach everyone of them and they are not a requirement for Shodan. Just the opportunity to be taken. I'll discuss that via PM.

6. Hayseed

Hayseed Thread Killer

Actually it was. The conversation had turned to the appropriate level of "business-mindedness" in the martial arts. Metal Kitty offered a compliment to Hatsumi for what he's been able to accomplish. I offered a post to help put it into perspective. So yes, marginally on topic.

BTW Dave, I really dig the picture layouts on the instructor page with the overlay. It looks awesome.:cool:

7. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

No worries about the PM... I think if I stopped by or called and you gave me these answers, I'd be pretty content. Sounds good and looks good...