New look, new name.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Cooler, Jan 24, 2002.

1. Cooler

Cooler Keepin The Peace Supporter

Sorry we have been away for so long but we had a lot of work to do. As you can see we have changed the name and the look of the site to give it more of an international and user friendly feel.

Our aim is to get martial artists from all over the world talking to each other, so what are you waiting for sign up and get talking.

The site will still be undergoing some changes over the next few months as we are still not completely satisfied with it.

We have a new links page , so if you want to be linked to our site contact us and we will have a look at your site.

Check out the Back Fist Reverse Punch in our competition section.

Have a look at the new article on 'The History of Matsubayashi-Ryu' by Steven R. Barth.

Hope you enjoy the new look

Jack Irving, Editor

Last edited: Feb 7, 2002
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles New Member

Looking good mate. New logo's a bit sus ;) but the rest of the site is great.

3. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

WEB PAGE STAFF,
    I don’t know what this page looked like before but I agree with Cuddles, Great looking site. I can see a lot of future in this.
    Take it easy,

4. Cooler

Cooler Keepin The Peace Supporter

Thanks for your support chazz.

With martial artists like yourself on the site we hope to make it the place to be, but at the end of the day it's you the members that make the site a good one.

I hope to hear a lot from you on the boards.

All the best

Cooler.

5. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

Cooler
    No Problem, Ide like to help in anyway that i can. I do like this site a lot and would like to see it work out. I tries to start one like this about two years ago and it failed, so you all have the full support of me and any thing i can do to help let me know.

6. Ghostsuit

Ghostsuit Designer

Also like to say I agree with cool er in that it's the people not the site that makes it however the easier we can make it for people to use the better :)

I'm glad you like it Chazz look forward to chatting with you on here :D