NEW ITF-V (GM Trajtenberg)

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by TheMadhoose, Jan 12, 2012.

1. TheMadhoose

TheMadhoose Carpe Jugulum

I see that there is talk of a new ITF badge for one of the ITF's to go alongside the original ITF badge anyone seen it yet?

2. gemtkd

gemtkd Valued Member

I've not heard this, I'd be interested to see the new badge.

3. chrispillertkd

chrispillertkd Valued Member

Hmmm. Do you have a link? I was just on ITF-V's website and didn't see any accouncement there.

Pax,

Chris

4. TheMadhoose

5. TheMadhoose

6. Asterix187

Asterix187 Valued Member

Indeed! The new ITF-V logo will no doubt be appearing on doboks and websites in the near future....

7. TheMadhoose

As far as ive heard its only going to be on Top Ten & Top Pro Doboks as they are official sponsors of the ITF. I guess its a good way to force you into an expensive dobok.

8. ayrshiretkd

ayrshiretkd Valued Member

What one's the new badge??

9. Asterix187

Asterix187 Valued Member

Well yes but they are very good quality. All of my dobok's are Top Pro Ultra Champion and I couldn't go back unfortunately. They are very light, wicking and have various mesh ventilation sections to keep your body cool. You can pick them up for £60 to £70 which I don't think is too bad.

10. angry

angry Valued Member

I've wondered why the different groups haven't tried to rebrand yet..... it seems poor marketing to keep the same branding as your oppersition... I'm assuming it was ego's wanting to insist that they were the "real" ITF. The ITF is no more since it has fractured into pieces which are new organisations.....They need to look to the future rather than fight over past prestige. A new logo is a small start towards that but a very small one...

11. Asterix187

Asterix187 Valued Member

It looks like the ITF-V website has now been redone with the new logo in pride of place... http://www.tkd-itf.org/

12. Asterix187

Asterix187 Valued Member

TheMadhoose, just to let you know this is now on our tkd site!