new home for my student

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by kareem, Jun 24, 2004.

1. kareem

kareem New Member

i have student who just happends to be moving after the junior olympics but he still has a month to train and hes a good kid has alot of talent hes 8 yrs old. this is the second time when he was suppose to move and he gets really stubborn. he trains only when its fun and trust me theres nothing u can say to him thats gonna change his mind. what i figured is that he wants attention so i tried ignoring him when he has his little fits. which seems to work but takes a bit of time from training its not a big problem i guess im a little up set becuz i know im losing one of my most gifted students, now that i think of it i have a lot of student moving how depressing!

2. K93200

K93200 Banned Banned

I know how you feel, I teach people sometimes too, well you know lot legally like you but yea I know what it feels like to see your students leave. My one friend wating to stop studying and actually he's very lazy now, but his spouse helps him practice now so i'm happy. But yea it's not the same, that's why I'm so glad I'm going somewhere with my friends to go learn martial arts together and teach other. I don't know maybe when all your students leave or you retire or something, maybe you and your friends should learn all different martial arts from each other, keep that teaching thing going you know?