NeverWinter Nights 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by BlueDragon1981, May 11, 2006.

1. BlueDragon1981

BlueDragon1981 In the House of Draven

(Source of all these http://dravensportal.uptonspc.com/drvpforum/index.php/topic,341.0.html)

2. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Since I'm familiar with both the 3.0 and 3.5 rules, I'm curious to see the impact it will have on the game. I'm currently playing NWN version 1.66 (?) (The Diamond Edition), and I'm overall pleased. The only things I can see changing with the new rules would be some tweaks on the classes and prestige classes, and having to spend one less feat to be an effective two-weapon fighter (3.5 rules rightfully dumped the "ambidexterity" feat as it was too cumbersome).

My only concern? Adding the Warlock as a core class. I have the Complete Arcane (the supplimental rulebook where this class first appeared), and it is one of the most poorly-designed classes I've ever seen, and I've been playing DnD for over 20 years. I just don't see how that class will work. But then again, I guess we shall see when the game is released...

3. BlueDragon1981

BlueDragon1981 In the House of Draven

Yeah I'm sure they will add a few of their own things to make it work...and only the strict D&D players will notice the change.