Need some help, two creatines?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Wilson, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Wilson

Wilson Valued Member

Ok here is what I'm taking.

Mass XXX - 50g of protein per shake. I have 3 a day.

Size On - take once a day during the workout and on non work out days take once 1 hour before bed.

Super pump 250 - Take 20-30 mins before the workout. (i like this stuff)

And I also have TRAC. Nitro loading creatine - it says take before workout. (I got this stuff last year and never finished the bottle for some unkown reason).

Alright, will it help if i take the TRAC stuff with the Size on? If not can I take extra size on to make it work faster?

I have a friend who I work out with, he is 134lbs and 5'6......I am 150lbs and 6'2. We started lifting at the same time but our arms are the same size his are 12 1/2 and so are mine. He only takes super pump and some protein once a day....compared to me where I'm taking protein 3 times a day..and i have creatine....we have the same workout routine. whats going on here?

2. bwhite55

bwhite55 Valued Member

all trac is is time released arginine and creatine(note the acronym.) you can get much cheaper if you look around probly. maybe you are relying too much on supplements and not your actual diet? whats your diet compared to his? and some people just put mass on better. i think thats what you are talking about?

3. Wilson

Wilson Valued Member

my diets fine i eat as much as i can...you didn't really look into my question to much. I said I already HAD the creatine and if I took it would it help me any more than just taking the regular amount?

4. bwhite55

bwhite55 Valued Member

oh, i just missunderstood it. sorry, lol. how much creatine is in the TRAC and size on? i wouldn't do it. i don't think it'll help too much. i'm against the more is better when it comes to creatine and thermogenics.

5. Wilson

Wilson Valued Member

Trac has about 14gs per serving but Size on most likely has more...not to sure cant find it on the container. Even if it helped me the slightest bit i'm willing to take it.

6. bwhite55

bwhite55 Valued Member

i'd finish one off first, then go on the other one.

7. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Creatine monohydrate > all other forms of creatine.

8. bwhite55

bwhite55 Valued Member

research to back it up?

9. mookie

mookie New Member

First off there's a chance the TRAC is of no use to you if you got i last year, creatine has a short shelf life and if it's been open it might be no good.

Second I wouldn't use Size On on same day as the TRAC as i would say Size On provides enough creatine in its serving alone, i would only perhaps alternate with Size On using on workout days and a cheap creatine on off days.

10. bwhite55

bwhite55 Valued Member

and we all know TRAC isn't a cheap creatine. MHP stuff is very expensive :(

11. mookie

mookie New Member

i've never actually used it, or seen it for that matter whats average price tag? i've used Size On which i liked and Controlled Labs creatine (Bulge & Mag)

12. bwhite55

bwhite55 Valued Member

its about the same price as size on if i remember correctly. T Bomb is around $80(at GNC), Probolic is expensive, as is most other mhp. i lucked out and got a box of secretagogue one for about $12 earlier this month so i'm probly gonna go through that soon.

13. Cuchulain82

Cuchulain82 Custodia Legis

Was google broken when you typed the above? Usually it's a good place to start.

Here is the first hit I got when tried "creatine monohydrate ".

@Original poster

Don't underestimate the importance of diet. Usually suppliments help on the margins. I know the original question was about creatine, but diet is steak, supps are the sizzle.

14. bwhite55

bwhite55 Valued Member

thx. so monohydrate>ester or akg or something like that?

i thought the latter got absorbed better?