Need Help Finding Dojo

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Ninjetti, Aug 30, 2003.

1. Ninjetti

Ninjetti New Member

Hi. I'm looking for a Dojo that teaches Ninjutsu. Unfortunately, I'm only 14 years old.

I suppose my interest in martial arts sparked from the Power Rangers series. I know it's pathetic. But I couldn't dismiss the idea completely. It remained in the back of my mind when I hit puberty (can you say "gross"?). Lately, I've been wondering if I can continue to dismiss it. I started researching the variety of martial arts. I don't think those "Tiger Schulman's" and "Tae Kwon Do" was really for me. I mean... Hwoarang (from Tekken 3 that uses Tae Kwon Do) was awesome, but I need something that just can't be found easily. I needed a rare art to study. And before anyone tells me that it's not in the rarity of the art, but on how well you study it, I've already put it into consideration, but I'll decide not to bore you with the exact process of how I thought it over. It can't be that rare, just something I can relate to. So I chose Ninjutsu. Lately, I've become a lazy self-serving bum (hey, here comes the couch potato). I think that Ninjutsu can improve my focus and sharpen the values that I learned. I'm going into High School, so I might as well turn over a new leaf.

I need help finding places where I can learn the art around Princeton, New Jersey. It doesn't have to be there though. I think Mercer County's a wide enough range. I don't really care about price. I've already made up my mind and it's pretty hard changing it, so I'm going for the goal at all costs. Please help.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2003
  2. Zamfoo

Zamfoo Valued Member

someone is gunna say it so i'll be 'em to to. Check www.winjutsu.com they have a yellow pages section.

3. Wearing Grey

Wearing Grey New Member

I can't help you find a place because i know nothing of that style, but I just wanted to say good luck in your training.

Take care,

WG

4. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

As Zamfoo said, go to winjutsu.com and check the listings. You are fortunate to have some very excellent instructors living and teaching in NJ, Jack Hoban, Josh Sager to name a few.
    Good luck.

5. Ninjetti

Ninjetti New Member

Alright, thanks.

6. Seminosukei

Seminosukei New Member

do you know how i could find out if there is a studio in Australia anywere
    Seminosukei

7. silent ronin

silent ronin New Member

Hi all, I was also wondering if you guys could help me find a Dojo. Until a few months ago I was training under Sensei Atkins at his Cronulla Bujikan Dojo (Sydney Australia) and I could not have hoped for a better instructor. But I have since foolishly lost my licence and as Cronulla is a good hour from me (I hail from Wollongong) I have not been able to train in months. So if anyone has any information on Dojos in the Wollongong area or even compitent practitioners willing to instruct privately I would be most appreciative. Thankyou.

8. silent ronin

silent ronin New Member

Ah, quit worrying. My search is at an end.