National Defense Authorization Act of 2012

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by campsinger, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

I just read a blog article about a boy who was the son of a known/suspected terrorist, who went searching for his father who was in hiding with other suspected/known terrorists, who ended up finding some people his father was associated with right around the time a drone strike was coordinated on the people he found himself with.

Did you actually read the article, or did you just see a headline that stated what you want to believe? This sounds as much as an "unfortunate circumstance" as it can get.

2. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Jorvik, drop the personal attacks. Just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn't make them a Nazi.

3. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

4. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

When did the UK go too far?

5. holyheadjch

Under UK law, you can (theoretically) be charged for insulting someone.

6. PlatinumPi4u

PlatinumPi4u Valued Member

By Al Qaeda, you mean the CIA front group correct ?

7. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

I think we're all about to go on another visit to the Twilight Zone.

8. PlatinumPi4u

PlatinumPi4u Valued Member

,...too late - we're already there :wow:

9. holyheadjch

What's the weather like in cloud cuckoo land?

10. Ero-Sennin

Well, the sky is probably always falling.

11. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

If it's not Contrails it's the CIA... if it's not the CIA it's the Knights Templar... if it's not the Knights Templar is the black helicopters... if it's not the black helicopters... it's the indoctrination camps... if it's not the indoctrination camps... it's the Clinton body count if it's not the Clinton body count... it's the Eurabians if it's not the Eurabians... it's the water flouridation... if it's not the water flouridation... it's the Freemasonry... if it's not the Freemasonry it's the Illuminati.... have a go Jarvik... hahahahaha... I'm sure you can fill out that list with your beliefs.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo"]What A Maroon! - YouTube[/ame]

The problem with you lot is because you give such credence to absolute nutbar nonsense actual issues of importance are all that much easier to get overlooked or have them linked with your nutty tinfoil hat camp. You lot do the biggest disservice to having people maintain and awareness of important issues.

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  12. jorvik

jorvik Valued Member

Well perhaps you could be a little bit more even handed over this, every time I say something that holyditch can't refute or doesn't agree with he insults me.as far as I am concerned if he does that then I'll go right back at him...and FYI I do think he is a nazi, I just think that he is too stupid to know what a Nazi is..the merger of State and corporate finance is Fascism as per Mussolilini which MR.H seems to endorse, also he advocates the repression of free speech which to me is also the sign of a Nazi ( free speech means just that, you can say anything that you want and if people don't like it tough ) and of course it is a two edged sword, today you may not be able to say anything racist or homophobic , tomorrow it may be that you cannot say anything promoting homosexuality or race equality ..just look at the history books, all this has happened before..........history doesn't repeat itself but very often it rhymes

13. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

That's quite far enough. I get that your dander is up. And, while I haven't read this whole thread, it's safe to say it's not one-sided. But that's two personal attacks for the price of one. Simmer down a few degrees, yeah?

EDIT: That goes for all of us.

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  14. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Uh... no it doesn't.
    You need to go back and read and actually understand Schenck v. United States (1919) and Brandenburg v. Ohio (1969) before you start flapping your gums about what is free speech. :rolleyes:

15. SuperSanity

SuperSanity The Hype

Man! That's just the fascist government trying to oppress us man!

16. holyheadjch

Hey, at least I know what a 'two-edged sword' actually is, because it aint like that thing you done wrote in that post. The rhetorical device you were looking for is 'slippery slope'.

The difference between you and I - you look at history books. I read them.

I think I'd find your attacks more damaging if your posts weren't quite so incoherent. It's like being called a Nazi by a WoW troll.

17. Ero-Sennin

Dang Jorvik . . . . . here, have some of this for the burn . . .

Attached Files: