My ultra- simple 'weights routine'

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by TheDog, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

I see no problem with being a bit of a dick when posting a comment to somebody who is coming off as a presumptuous know-it-all who strengthens the belief in others that they don't know anything about the subject they're talking about with every post, but seem to cling to this idea that they're on the right train of thought about something. :rolleyes:

2. TheDog

TheDog Banned Banned

Whoops I was rude about someone

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2013
  3. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

and he's saying pick up heavy stuff often in any number of ways till you cant pick it up any more in one specific way - thats the simplest way to get strong

you could clean and press or squat or deadlift or wheelbarrow 50kg of sand up and down hills

but if strength is your only focus then there are a number of ways to do it but they all involve picking up the heaviest thing you can multiple times, dont limit yourself to clean and press

4. Ero-Sennin

You are the person the "face palm meme" was invented for.

5. TheDog

TheDog Banned Banned

6. Ero-Sennin

This is a public forum. I can stay and comment until my heart is content as long as it falls within ToS. I don't understand why you revert into this state when people call you out on things or suggest to you something different. I feel bad for you if you're really like that in person.

7. TheDog

TheDog Banned Banned

8. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

that escalated quickly!

9. Ero-Sennin

All this because people were giving you good advice and you didn't like it because it contrasted with what you believed, or you didn't like the way they said it. :confused:

10. TheDog

TheDog Banned Banned

11. Ero-Sennin

Attached Files:

12. Ero-Sennin

No, what you mean to say is that I have challenged a few of your other posts because I didn't quite agree with what you had to say and you took offense to that. I'm not in your face, I'm not being a jerk to you. I'm simply explaining how wrong and/or misguided you are about things by what you are posting.

As far as hiding behind a computer . . . . ok. "Call somebody out about being a computer warrior" . . . . . follows up with a computer warrior statement. Sounds legit :)

13. TheDog

TheDog Banned Banned

oh no, sorry, what actually happened was this:
    icefield, who was being a dick, said this:
    "what you mean more simpler than trying to learn and OL lfit and comp up with the ultimate rep scheme??"
    which was rather stiff and a bit rude, but not necessarily unforgivable
    and then you stick your oar in with this:
    "I see no problem with being a bit of a dick when posting a comment to somebody who is coming off as a presumptuous know-it-all who strengthens the belief in others that they don't know anything about the subject they're talking about with every post, but seem to cling to this idea that they're on the right train of thought about something."
    Stay. Out. Of. Things. That. Do. Not. Concern. You.

14. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Thread closed. TheDog, you need to calm down and tone down your aggressive, confrontational posting style and stop the nasty personal attacks against people, particularly those offering you helpful advice, if you want to remain part of MAP.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.