My test for SR.Deputy is soo close here I go

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by tkd_princess78, Feb 14, 2004.

1. tkd_princess78

tkd_princess78 New Member

Hi all my test is on Friday night. I cant wait. After this I can test for black in June I dont think I will that fast because of everthing I must know. Its wired I can do all my stuff here at home but when I get to class I have a brain freeze. How can I stop that so I dont make a fool out of myself Friday. Wish my luck I need it.

2. stirlingTKD

stirlingTKD New Member

Good luck. I'm sure you'll do really well. :D

3. Din

Din 3rd dan

practice ... practice ..practice .. :)
    once you're confident i sure you will be able to do great.]
    good luck

4. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

Senior Deputy? What is this, military TKD? :p

Good luck on your test. :D

PL

5. TigerAnsTKDLove

TigerAnsTKDLove Ex-TKD'er 2005.

hey misty! im testing on saturday 7 days at our good old school. you'll do fine! just practice and dont worry about it like me cuz once when we were demonstrating our forms in front of everyone i was concentrating heavily on taegeuk 2 and guess wut i messed up. so after that i learned not to think about it and it helped and plus master an told me hes like just relax and i did and it helped. well good luck and i do know everything will go fantastic. TIGER ANS MARTIAL ARTS ROCKS! and don't worry i am in the same boat as you.

6. HitNRun

HitNRun New Member

As others have said, practice, practice, practice.

Go over it so many times that it makes your head spin. That way, your body will do the moves even if you don't want to. I thought that the closer I got to my test, the worse my performance became. The last class before the big test, I was terrible! But everything fell into place once we got started, and this will happen to you also, I'm certain.

I would recommend that if your instructor allows you to test in June that you just make the commitment and go for it. If you put if off, you may feel the same way in the fall as you do now, then you will be delayed even more.

I probably speak for others here, I will be praying for your sucess and will celebrate your achievement, so don't keep us waiting!

Tom

7. tkd_princess78

3 More Days Oh My Goodness!!!!

8. tkd_princess78

I Passed I passed Im now 4 months away from my Black Belt

9. TigerAnsTKDLove

TigerAnsTKDLove Ex-TKD'er 2005.

GOOD JOB MISTY! you made me and Tiger An's Martial Arts PROUD! and tommorow is my purple belt testing... yikes!

10. HitNRun

HitNRun New Member

Excellent! :)

11. surgingshark

surgingshark Valued Member

Congratulations, Ms. 78! *throws party*