"My master did this!" stories

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by splodge, May 16, 2006.

1. watto86

watto86 Nah brah I'm not gone

The SS/Gustapo kinda people? lol

2. ryanTKD

ryanTKD New Member

Yeah, German hitmen

3. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

I think you are mistaking them with GSG 9 snipers, lol.
    ;) :D

Christian

4. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

I didn't think that snipers used quite that small of a gun and were that bad at aiming. :D :Angel:

5. thepunisher

Thats an insult on the german toilet abilities, I'll let you know. We are quite good at aiming and if you want to check, its not small at all.
    ;) :D :D

:Angel:

Christian

6. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Christian you are such bad aimers German toilets have to be made bigger and that thing with them having a shelf, and what is it with the special sinks with grab rails on for puking into in old mens pubs in Gerany.

7. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

Ouch

And to think I was just about to ask you out

8. thepunisher

I think you've been hanging out at the Oktoberfest a bit too often, thats the only place you have toilets with shelves, lol. And they are for the big beer jugs. :D :D

Christian

9. watto86

watto86 Nah brah I'm not gone

Ooooooooooow! Thank you and goodnight.

10. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Only been to Oktoberfest once, did you know that DFU members meet up socialy there, they cant fight as well as squaddies but there are a lot of them, thats why I will never go back.
    I was talking about the shelf in the toilet pedestal, what is that for, even in a country where you eat uncooked pork thats exessive man. :)