My girlfriend is awesome!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by The Decay of Meaning, Aug 9, 2010.

1. The Decay of Meaning

The Decay of Meaning Valued Member

An ex in the past hated that I was goofy and messed things up, partly because it is in my nature, partly because I have ADD. This girl, she think it's cute. She is 23, I am 22, but she doesn't mind. She also doesn't mind that I don't have a car, not even a drivers lisence, but she lets me drive her car when we have crossed the border and can drive on small stretches where it is legal to do so. Most girls seems to think it is stupid that a guy over 18 doesn't have a car, but she doesn't mind at all.

Actually yesterday I spilled water on her laptop by accident, and her response? She laughed. She was a bit annoyed, but she laughed.

She is sexy, I can have sex with her whenever I want, whatever way I want.

We watch martial arts movies and martial arts competitions together. We discuss fighters, techniques while watching MMA, and she even said last night "Wow, he tapped!" She learned it all by herself. My heart melted at that point.

I can come to her place whenever I want, and when we go rent a movie she wants me to pick a movie. When we're on vacation, she asks me "so what do we do now?", and I come up with an idea and she usually accepts it right off the bat.

I can also invite girls over to my place and she doesn't mind. I can dance with girls if I want to. But I also know not to cross the line, and she knows it too, so it's fine. She is very open minded, doesn't mind if people smoke weed as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else. She is very conscious politically and helps drug users in the capital which have created their own magazine. She usually buys it when she's in the capital. I like a lot of her friends, and she likes mine. Her parents are awesome and very friendly.

I am also pretty sure she is loyal and trustworthy. For instance, we were at a bar, she was ordering two beers for us. A guy comes over and tries to hit on her. She replies: "I think I am going to hit on that guy instead" (which was me). I know this cause I got to get to know he and his friends later that night when I was pretending to be gay for some reason, and he told me this. And she didn't tell me this to prove anything to me.
    I mean, she is so easy to be around. Only thing is she can yell at me sometimes if she is very stressed out when in traffic (she has a poor sense of direction and i am not very good at helping) or catching a train which is leaving, but that's okay.

She is just so awesome, I had to make a thread about it.

How is your girlfriend?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  2. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

do you blow her up manually before a date or do you use a bicycle pump ?

3. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Doesn't get on with my wife. Go figure???

4. The Decay of Meaning

Why not? Maybe you need to try new sex positions, do some new cool stuff together, or go on a vacation?

5. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Do I look stupid? (don't answer that)

6. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

I'm going to sit here and hope you missed the point of Moi's post :D

*crosses fingers*

7. The Decay of Meaning

Yes I did. I am not the smartest kid in the world :p

8. Hatamoto

Hatamoto Beardy Man Kenobi Supporter

My thoughts also :p Last girlfriend I had hated martial arts and wasn't particularly pleased that I trained in them, but she never tried to stop me, I think she knew they came first :p The girl you describe is less often seen than intelligent comments on youtube. If you were in fact awake when all this stuff goes on, contratulations. You git.

9. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

nah man the bit that made me say that was this "She is sexy, I can have sex with her whenever I want, whatever way I want." I think that's even rarer :p

10. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

I feel sorry for you then man. Where's the fun in that?
    If it hasn't taken a bostin' row followed by three days of silence and then half a case of wine and ale, it can't be worth it.

That is normal isn't it?

As for the laptop incident, I'd be wary of someone whom only laughs about a trashed laptop. If that was me n my wife I'd have a bostin' row followed by three days of silence and then .. oh you get the picture :rolleyes:

11. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

This is quite possibly the sadest thread in history. Then again maybe I've just lived too long and too hard.

The Bear.

12. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

Sounds like you're in lurve.

My gf for me is my dream girl, I used to treat girls like rubbish cos' I was young and stupid and thought it was cool. The way I met my current gf, the way it progressed into a relationship, and how I am with her is like a dream. She makes me happy, and she is so perfect.

We met in university halls last year, she lived in the floor above me, I used to prank call the universitys internal phone system, called her one day, and loved her voice, she was very annoyed with me, and rightly so, I'm very rude over the phone. I had no idea of who she is, or what she looks like. All I got from her was she was Chinese from LA, and she didn;t like me. :p I wasn't fussed. Called her again, she was annoyed and put the phone down, and because it was fun to annoy her I did it again a couple of days later (wasn't just her, I had a whole list of people I would prank when I was with a group of friends and a little drunk). Some guy picks up, sounding very macho, "who the hell is this?" I'm not proud, ok I am, I'm kinda badass at uni and there aren't many guys, who don't know my name or know me by sight. I said "this is E who the hell is this (i swapped hell with something else)". He was like oh E it's me Darius ( his tone of voice changed). Went upstairs, now Darius, he was supposedly pretty badass himself, handsome guy, shotokan karate black belt, athletic etc, he was basically the supposed alpha male, I went up, negged him out and totally amoged him, then I saw her and I was gobsmacked! :| But of course I acted cool, totally ignored her, and after exchanging some pleasantries with D, I said to her, btw I'm the guy who's been bugging you on the phone ;). and left.

Saw her again, when she was with D at a uni night out, again totally ignored her, I could tell she kept looking at me, and acting like she wasn't when I noticed. She was puzzled cos guys swoon around her. I get a lot of attention around Uni area. Couple days later I called her when I was very drunk, at 4am in the morning, her tone of voice was completely changed, and she kept asking me questions, I don't remember what I said, or what happened. Next day I wake up somehow she has my mobile number, she's been texting me, so we still watching a movie tonight? I was like :| wtf? So we did, in my room, I realise although she looks like miss california, she's a major nerd, and frigid, she's into ballet, san da (her dad teaches it), shes excellent on the piano and somehow i got her to sing for me, she hates parties, likes books and is actually very shy although she looks bitchy.

She's had one boyfriend, but in China, it's a bit different, so she was a virgin.

That's how we met kinda, we went to restaurants, we discussed movies, books, martial arts, music, football!!! We ended up spending time toigether just talking and laughing, sleepless nights at her room or mine, and there was nothing sexual. I've never felt so attracted to a girl without having been sexually involved with her. I never could find a girl I could just talk to, want to change for. Sounds corny but she made me want to be a better man. She didn't like it when I got drunk, so I stopped, she didn't like it when I fought so I stopped.

It will be a year in October. I'm glad to say I'm a sucka for love.

13. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

did anyone actually make it to the end of this ?

14. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Tell us when you wake from your dream and realise you've been "sleep-typing" again. :)

15. Microlamia

Microlamia Banned Banned

I wish I had a male equivalent of the girl you describe.

16. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

yeah they must be hard to find

17. Microlamia

Microlamia Banned Banned

Indeed. There is a guy I like. But he's in another country.

18. IGotSoup

IGotSoup Valued Member

The Decay of Meaning:
    So what do you do for a living?

19. IGotSoup

IGotSoup Valued Member

The Decay of Meaning:
    So what do you do for a living?

20. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

decays the credibility of this forum