My daughters orange belt grading

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Taffyleigh, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Taffyleigh

Taffyleigh Valued Member

Heres my eldest daughter having her Orange belt grading, it was filmed a couple of months ago but had problems downloading on my computer so had to get somebody else to do it. I'm the chubby bloke shes throwing around.

Enjoy:rolleyes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOO3yIs30t4"]YouTube - 9 yr old Sian thomas beats up her dad[/ame]

2. SPIKE THE RAVEN

SPIKE THE RAVEN Valued Member

Good job the both of you!!I have three young daughters myself and while I'll never push them into it I hope that some day they'll want to try training with dear old Dad ...

3. Atre

Atre Valued Member

I think I'm a bad person... My first reaction is "GO ON, GET 'IM! Put some serious stamp in the kicks when he's on the ground".

More seriously, glad to see your girl doing a martial art and enjoying it

4. Taffyleigh

Taffyleigh Valued Member

She loves it, my youngest (6) has also started training at the club, hard work as she is too busy talking most of the time, but she will get there, they both love giving dad a hiding!!! As you saw in the video she was putting kicks in when i was on the floor, although some find this a bit dirty, i teach kids to do this against an adult, stamp the knee or ankle, so it will slow the adult down if they manage to get back up and try to chase them, they are told not to do this to other kids in school as they will get in trouble.