My Class...

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Kew-Do, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Kew-Do

Kew-Do Valued Member

I wanted to share a Pic of my Police Academy Class with you guys.
    Well this is some of the 39 students....I'm the guy standing in the Black Jacket waving....Thanks for helping with the pic bcullen...

Everyone looks thrilled to be there huh? before the pic, I told them all they were receiving a suprise quiz to which only 26 of them passed.... They all passed tonights quiz though

Attached Files:

2. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

No problem. I imagine they are getting deluged with information and wondering; "How will I ever remember all this stuff?", about now. How far into training are they?

I'm doing the citizens academy in preparation for the real thing right now, they must hire the same people to design these classrooms, it's amazing how similar they look. ;)

3. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Congratulations Kew-Do!

Happy to hear about it, and I hope you do many more.

4. Kew-Do

Kew-Do Valued Member

It's a 6 Month academy...they started Early Jan 2007.

5. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Well Kew-Do, I looked a bit like that when I went through the academy! Especially on Constitutional Law and Ethics (snoresville)! There is just no good way to make those two subjects interesting! Though I did pass w/ a 96 GPA, I absolutely hated the dry-toast courses.

Keep on sir! Stuff those pliable young minds with good things!

6. Kew-Do

Kew-Do Valued Member

Will Do Narcsarge...

My classes are entertaining and the group enjoys the time because I have a lot of ice breakers, videos of officers responding to and dealing with "Mental's" , Role Play scenarios along with profiling Human Behavior.....

No one likes Tests though.....I don't think there is any way to get them to like that...

Kew-Do