Musashi Ryu, fake as a 2 yen bill

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Please reality, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Please reality

Please reality Back to basics

I heard they were going around to Bujinkan or ex Bujinkan dojos a while back looking for someone to teach them martial arts so they could exploit the ignorant. Looks like they found their sales pitch.

http://ninjawarriors.ninja-web.net/index.html

Don't watch their videos or look at their webpage when drunk, eating something that could destroy your computer screen were it to suddenly come forth from your esophagus, or drinking a hot beverage. You've been warned.:vanish:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e60WxCXK6DQ"]タモリ倶楽部|「æ*¦è”µä¸€æ—ã®å¿è¡“ã‚’å*¦ã»ã‚™ã†ã€ - YouTube[/ame]
    I didn't watch the video to the end at first, it's a bit of a racy so you might want to cut if off short!

Blatantly fake ninja schools are a rarity in Japan, unlike the West. This one takes the cake, mochi, and kimchi.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  2. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Looks fine to me.

3. Please reality

Please reality Back to basics

Which part? That's not to say that her great grandfather wasn't who she said he was, I haven't even checked. However, the skills(or rather lack of) that they demonstrate in their videos is laughable at best. The name of the school, the demos, etc makes me want to throw up a little in my mouth.

4. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Nope all looked like what I'd expect

Can't see anything out of the ordinary. Not saying it's good just that it's what I've come to expect.

Oh hang on sorry.....I thought it was another Rob Renner video....

:cool:

:evil:

5. Xanth

Xanth Valued Member

Do all ninjer schools have a training door, or just the special ones ?

6. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

:(

I was hoping that Ken Shimura was going to come on and do a sketch.