Mr. Kim's Crypto-quote thingy...took me 2 minutes.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Orangeseger, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Orangeseger

Orangeseger YouTube =/= Training

Hehehehe....reading the "classified Black Dragon Fighting Society" thing was quite enjoyable....

Anyone else read it?

2. Thelistmaker

Thelistmaker bats!

Darn, I was hoping this would be about Kim jong il and his crazy bodygaurds :D

3. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

If it is classified, why is it in book format?

4. Devoken

Devoken On the Path-Off the Rails

You must be a true ninja in that case.

Remember: "One does not become a ninja; you have to be born a ninja and then find out that you are one." -True Ninja Master Kim

5. Orangeseger

LOL. I guess so. I didn't even realize I was one. Wow. Don't I feel special.

6. Thelistmaker

Thelistmaker bats!

unfortunatly this now means Mr Kim is your ninja father, as he is the ninja that helped you discover your true ninjaness

now go kill in peace, my ninja brother

7. JaxMMA

JaxMMA Feeling lucky, punk?

They are still tougher than ninjas :D

8. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

Is this an actual quote???

Wow :eek:

9. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Wonder what the "Fake" Ninja Master says????? :D

10. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

I kid said to me the other day "yeah I know Ninjutsu, there's only one ninja master left in the world innit!"

I was waiting for him to come out with Kim, but he couldn't remember a name :rolleyes:

11. Thelistmaker

Thelistmaker bats!

You should have charged the kid a large amount of money to be directed to Mr Kim :D . Thus ensuring the kid would never become a ninja menis.

12. Orangeseger

So according to Kim, you have to realize that you are a ninja because you are either born one or not? So technically there could have been people in medieval Europe could be a ninja if they followed a similar lifestyle

Or maybe Ashida just wants to justify his ninjaness with his whiteness.....

So I guess George Washington was a ninja, because he was sneaky...and Lincoln was actually killed by ninjas, and Kennedy was actually killed by a magical shuriken...and ....

13. Thelistmaker

Thelistmaker bats!

Good thing your a ninja, otherwise we'd halfto kill you for figuring out the truth