MPF - Is this guy for real?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by TwIsT, Jun 25, 2008.

1. TwIsT

TwIsT Son Of Odin!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOmllCEDyS8"]MPF DVD - Man and Woman Level 2 (ENG) - YouTube[/ame]

It could be ignorance on my behalf... But i couldn't stop laughing throughout this whole thing. I've seen alot of stupid MA craptitioners, but this one really caught me off guard with it hilarity.

I can't explain it, just watch!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  2. Banditshaw

Banditshaw El Bandido

3. TwIsT

TwIsT Son Of Odin!

I think i fixed it.

4. piratebrido

piratebrido internet tough guy

Dude! I hadn't finished level 1 and now you have shown me level 2? Everyone I know is in danger now! Instead of being a finely tuned weapon I am an unpredictable bomb! I was supposed to see my mum this weekend. Can't now incase I tear her throat out reaching for the gravy.

Thanks alot!

5. Shirusawa H.

Shirusawa H. Valued Member

The KIAI are so annoying.

6. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!! :D :D :D :D

That guy sucks. For real. :p

Bullshido in the flesh :bang:

7. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

My favorite is the tango slap at 1:12, I wonder if that is a secret shaolin move...

8. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Didn't the health and safety bods ban the Tango slap?

That means he's teaching a super duper deadly move to beat all other super duper deadly moves! :eek:

I can't take guys like this MPF bum seriously enough :p

9. GSHAMBROOKE

GSHAMBROOKE Thats Tarm Sarm

BSCLF

As usual some idiot living in a dream world telling people who are a bit ignorant that they to can be a leathal weapon with little training.

10. Squerlli

Squerlli Banned Banned

It's like RBSD meet Way of the Samurai meets RPG level system.

If this is only level two I wonder if level cap is when you can shoot balls of fire and use a level 60 epic two handed broad sword.

11. DCombatives

DCombatives Valued Member

Where does he find all those demonstration partners that just stand there and let him go thru his techniques? I hope they at least got paid for the acting job.

12. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

I bet he based his grading system on "Legend of Zelda" or "Dungions and Dragons".

Maybe you can get an "elf" belt, an "ogre" belt, a "thief" belt, a "wizard" belt...

Jeez :bang:

13. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

And a few belts round the ear when/if he tries it for real:bang:

regards koyo

14. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

The bit where he’s sat down on the bench and the guy comes up behind him....what if that was your mate just coming up behind you to make you jump, and you grabbed him, neck cranked him, pulled him head first over the bench and pounded him while he crashes to the ground...appropriate force??

15. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

I quite like how he quotes a penal code and says "MPF is used only on self defence etc etc.."

Then shows a demo of him going behind someone, and doing a downward elbow to the back of the neck.

16. Semper Fi

Semper Fi Valued Member

I'll have to check this out at home. I'm sure I'll get a few chuckles out of it.

17. TwIsT

TwIsT Son Of Odin!

I couldn't believe this was serious when i saw it. I haven't laughed as hard again.

The strikes are so very very funny.

18. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

He's a proppa ninja, innit

(Imagine that in my best Chav dialect)

:D

19. WalkingThePath

WalkingThePath www.gplus.to/jayboyle

Hheheheheheheehhehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!
    Oh my good giddy Aunt!!

Please tell me that someone else saw the guy holding the pad at 1:58 JUMP BACK!!! That has to be the worst thing I have ever seen.
    How sad, and yet, so funny!!