Mountain biker vs Antelope

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by SpikeD, Oct 12, 2011.

1. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

Ow! I bet he is glad he is wearing a helmet.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2oymHHyV1M&feature=player_embedded"]Mountain Biker gets taken out by BUCK - CRAZY Footage - Only in Africa - YouTube[/ame]

2. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Yikes! Still, it'll take more than that to get a mountain biker down. I know a few, and the way they seem to shrug off injuries is quite inspiring.

3. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Yeah saw this one... man... he's gets thumped. That's pretty much like getting hit by a car.
    Ouch!!! I'm sure there is an impala/car joke in there somewhere. :( (if that doesn't make any sense I present to you the '67 Impala SS)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  4. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

I don't know, as a mountain biker that's probably the most horrible thing I've ever seen happen to a rider that didn't involve a large vehicle.

5. Knight_Errant

It's the randomness of it as well. I mean, it's almost as if the antelope chose his moment.

6. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Revenge? :p

7. Knight_Errant

what could the biker possibly have done to him though?

8. Kid Moe

Kid Moe Peace that don't belong

But you have to admire the sense of timing that Buck has.. He intercepted that biker with such precision... :D I hope the guy is OK...

PS: I was chased by an elephant when I was in South Africa... We were in a national park called Pilanesberg. All of us were in that tourist vehicle, something like a jeep... He came so close... I have it on camera... :D

9. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

Truly amazing footage, especially the way he dropped his head right before impact. I wonder what he was thinking? "Who's king of the jungle now......?".

10. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

I've been hit by a car and I reckon the antelope would be scarier with all that pointy crap on its head.

Mitch