Most epic MMa film ever :P

Discussion in 'MMA' started by wushurichard, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

It's because Emil's entire existence is centred on wanting to be Bruce Lee and wanting others to see him as Bruce Lee... the line between fantasy and personal reality is a very thin one indeed with that guy.

2. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

3. EmptyHandGuy

EmptyHandGuy Valued Member

Is this Emil guy in the video or is that wushurichards real name?

4. Killa_Gorillas

Guy in the last video. He somehow has managed to get a spot writing for Martialarts Illustrated too... god knows why anyone would employ him to do that.

full name Emil Martirossian: do a search here and on google if you want a part of your brain to die.

5. wushurichard

wushurichard Banned Banned

Ist artted thsi thread to have sivilised debate about martial arts therefore i choose to ignore all the haters

for those enterested here is master emil on demzlys interview chate show

edition 1 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xzSrK52pJQ&feature=channel_video_title"]‪THE 'GREAT' EMIL MARTIROSSIAN. LIVE ON THE DEMZLY SHOW!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

and edition two [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvaDOPZVbIE&feature=relmfu"]‪Urban Combat Emil Martirossian featured on the Demzly Show‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

6. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Does Mr. Martirossian actually have any JKD qualifications now or is he still a TKD guy?

7. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

I can't wait for this movie.
    Looks epic.
    Where can I order it from (srs).

8. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

He can do the Bruce Lee "little pinky sticking out" fist so it's got to be a yes on the JKD thing right?

9. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

You ever heard of grammar? We learned it in Grade 2.
    Too bad you didn't make it that far.

10. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Man I cant wait..

.....for it to end

11. wushurichard

bahahahahahahahahah XD yourt too funny!!!!1

hahagahaha :cool:

:confused:

12. Kuto

Kuto Vacuumed Member

I really took the time to watch the first clip, the whole 3 min something. It felt like a complete waste of time. I understand that it can be fun to shoot such a 'film' and if I had some friends with me, a camera and a big bottle of bubblegum booze I'd probably really like to do something alike.
    But you, Mr. Dickchard, do actually waste so much time uploading videos like those above just to hear people you don't know calling you an incredibly stupid low level martial arts wannabe.
    Why don't you just do what you like and keep thinking that it's good or knowing that it's rubbish, what is it that makes you longing for disgrace?
    Please write all reasons on a toilet paper roll and then put it somewhere where nobody will ever find it. Together with your home made movies and the clothes you wore in those rap music clips.

Btw, thanks for that. Did Emil the Great help you with the spelling?

13. wushurichard

cionagratulatings uou have BEEN REPORTED!!!!!

14. Killa_Gorillas

I'm sure the admins will be right on it!!!

15. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Hi "Dick" - nice to see you have a friend in Emil. Is he going to stop by MAP? I would LOVE to have chat with him...

Bye "Dick"

16. wushurichard

about wahat ?

anything youi have to sayto huims you can say to me

17. Kuto

Kuto Vacuumed Member

What for? Seriously wondering about your motives or recommending not to post any more of those clips not because it is fruitless but because you are fully aware of the fact that it is?
    If so I'd happily go to detention.

18. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

It's hardly the same thing "Dick" - he is clueless about a lot, but you are clueless about everything so the debate would not warrant the effort.

Also you are "Dick" and he is one

19. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

what did "Dick" get a 2009 award for?
    biggest troll?

20. Killa_Gorillas

LOL actually - yes!!