most amazing technique you've done?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by karate P.belt 2, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

LOL... It actually wasnt far from it.

His exact words were "I was coming in with a push kick, and all of the sudden I see a bunch of shiney orbs stabbing me in the eye, I didnt know what to do."

It seriously was funny. I feel bad tho, apparently I messed up his vision for the rest of the day.... Oh well, point was made.

-Ryan.

2. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

thats pretty damn funny. :)

3. pulp fiction

pulp fiction TKD fighter

NOt so amazing, but when I broke a board with a spinning hook kick.

The other time was at a tournament and my opponent did something strange and I threw a side kick and she crashed with the floor.

4. New Guy

New Guy I am NEW.

Umm... this one time, a dude runs up to me, and I "swing" up my leg and use the foot as a block to stop him... the "kick" was not amazing at all, no power, but the dude bounces right back! :eek:

Or this other time, a TKD'er attempt to kick me just above the belt, and I deliberaly NOT block or dodge, and take the kick. After it landed, I caught the leg and kicked back and that caught him by supprice!! He was alot taller than me so I just had to do that.

5. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

In my FIRST SPAR EVER. . . . . . . my opponent had his guard down, and I threw the biggest, baddest Haymaker I could muster and it knocked him back about 4 feet, dropped his ass on the floor haha.

6. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

I did a jumping spinning hook kick break. My god I was proud :D.

7. littlebadboy

littlebadboy Valued Member

i did a great kame-kame-ha

8. New Guy

New Guy I am NEW.

LMAO what software did you use for the kamekameha?

9. Slindsay

Slindsay All violence is necessary

Ooh, this reminds me, I took silver in a breaking competition once where we where doing spin hook kicks as part of it, I was actually pretty chuffed with that seeing as the club hadnt let us do any practice for the competition at all.

10. ZenPixelTKD

ZenPixelTKD not just a natural blonde

Spinnin hook kick break. Thats fantastic! Whenever we do spinning hooks, everybody just about runs to the opposite side of the room as me, cause nobody know where my kick is gonna land!

11. brahman

brahman Banned Banned

jumpd in the air and taged the two guys i was sparring with in the chest. though i must admit they could have smacked me down from the air once i made contact with both of there chests, but they thought it was funny that i did it in the first place.

12. pulp fiction

pulp fiction TKD fighter

It was kind of weird, I thought that it would have been a lot more difficult, but no, it wasn't.

Anyway, after a lot of practice, I can throw a decent spinning hook kick that will actually hit somthing or someone.

13. Bajutsu

Bajutsu New Member

The most fun and amazing thing for me was when I was standing(!) on a horse who was galloping and throwing a spear. I think I can't pull that one off again.

14. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

I was kind of a punk teeager who had been doing martial arts since age six. I often got bored in fights and decided to show off a bit. There is this one story that I always tell when people ask about real fights I've beeen in and it ended with a pretty fancy kicking combo. So here goes.(the story is probably better than the move)

When I was 15 one of my friends got jumped by 4 kids and beat up pretty bad. Not sure what started it but a 4 on 1 with that kind of a beating needed something done about it. So we went looking for them one Saturday and found them going into a Kreskies department store in Uphams corner. We went in after them and found them looking around in the music section. There were a couple more of them than there were of us and one of them was huge! He was big for his age and was kept back twice which makes a big difference in size when your young. Since he wasn't involved in beating up our friend I decided to remove him from the equation. He was dressed like a typical black kid from the time with the big oversized jacket with a huge hood and huge pockets (nothing personal but it's important to the story). So while my friends were starting with them and trying to get them to go outside I took a cassette out of it's packaging and dropped it with the security sticker still attached into his hood. When we were headed for the door I made sure a couple of my friends got in between his friends and him so that they were completely outside when he walked through the security sensors and set off the alarm. As big as he was for his age he was nothing next to the guy behind the counter who jumped up a grabbed him. I walked by and gave him a smile and a wave and went outside. His friends tried to wait for him in front of the store but we dragged them around the corner and into the parking lot and began whaling on them. And now to the point of the story. The kid I was fighting was pretty tough and was taking some good shots so I started slamming him in the side of the knee with 4 or 5 shots in a row and I could tell they were hurting him. After the last one I threw and uppercut and then a front thrusting heel kick to drive him back a bit. I stepped with my right and intentionally telgraphed another leg kick with my left. He picked up his leg and brought his arms down to protect the injured spot. I faked the leg kick and pulled my knee in up and across and used the momentum to go into an external tornado kick that craked him right on the temple. I flowed right through it into a spinning back sweep and took his supporting leg out from under him. He slammed to the pavement and was outcold. We took off and left them all lying in the parking lot. Turns out the big kid got arrested for trying to steal the tape :D That led to another fight a few weeks later but I already posted the short version of that story in the kung fu section in the watering down thread.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2006
  15. New Guy

New Guy I am NEW.

That big kid have nothing to do with the fight!!

16. Archibald

Archibald A little koala

I was sparring with a friend (also fellow jujitsuka) a while ago...he got behind me, pinned my arms in, lifted my up and threw me flat onto my face before i could do anything (he didn't mean to really hurt me but it was kind of a 'heat of the moment').

A few weeks ago, we're sparring again...he gets behind me and picks me up with ym arms pinned...this time i wrapped my legs around the back of his so he couldnt throw me. After a while he couldn't hold me up anymore so he lowered me. As soon as he did i shot my arms out and dropped my hips to get my arms free, then bounced back with a shouler throw so powerful that he flew directly over my head and landed in a heap at my feet.

I felt pretty cool after that :love:

17. Martial Alex

Martial Alex Valued Member

the first time i did a wallflip on a concrete wall, i had heavy skate shoes on, but it ws awesome !

18. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

The first time I tried practising wall kicks at home, I made a massive hole in the wall! :bang:. I was renting at the time aswell... :cry:

19. nightcrawlerEX

nightcrawlerEX Valued Member

Down Spinning Hook Kick (Leg Sweep) to break a board when I was Yellow Belt in Taekwondo.
    at my taekwondo it goes...

White Belt
    Yellow Belt
    Blue Belt
    Red Belt
    Black Belt

and you can grade to yellow in class

I now do them easily.

P.S. I Have Not Tried A Break I Cannot Do

20. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

I went to split up a fight between some guys and one of them had a lead pipe about 3/4 ft long and swung it at my head, without thinking I disarmed it, threw it over a wall and hit him with a sweet right cross that pitched him back a few feet and KO'd him.

Sweet :)