Morrowind Characters

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by TKD, Mar 16, 2004.

1. TKD

TKD New Member

I know some of you out there play Morrowind so I figured I'd brag about my level 127 Dark Elf. Nothing to this thread really, just thought I'd see if anyone else has as little of a REAL life as I do. Believe me, you don't want to know how long it took me to get my character that high..... Okay maybe you do, i've devoted at least 400 hours to the regular Elderscrolls III: Morrowind and the new GOTY edition for Xbox. At any rate what level is your character and how much of your life have you wasted ;) (games are never a waste of time :D ) getting him there.

2. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt Banned Banned

know where I could download it on PC?

3. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

That game would be SO COOL if it were multi-player. I reacehd 40th level I think then got bored. It's so lonely being in an empty world...

4. TKD

TKD New Member

LOL, are you serious? Even with broadband it would take 4ever to download. They put it on dvds because it was so large. Also it's not that old, 2 years at the outside.

Kenpo, what do you mean lonely. The thousands of computer characters don't keep you company? Although I do agree, had they done something ala Phantasy star online as far as multiplayer goes they would have forever immortalised this game.

5. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

The game is on 2 CD's for PC. I got bored with the game, so I just made a ton of custom items and killed everything. :)

PL

6. Song1

Song1 New Member

I got this game free with my video card. and trust me it wouldn't take long to download. i easily was able to get farcry which is 1.8 gigs per dvd. and i got it all in less then a day.

anyway about morrowind i loved that game, but got bored fast. mulitplayer would have been great in this game.

7. Infesticon #1

Infesticon #1 Majesticon

Sadly due to the engine multiplayer was a no go.

Better luck next time.

8. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

Yeah, the world would have to be loaded all at once, and that would overload any server. Especially if you have a bunch of people playing at once.

PL