Mornington Crescent...Join the fun!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by m1k3jobs, Aug 13, 2013.

1. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

Ok gamers, time for another round of Mornington Crescent. In honor of the train wreck that is the 6 types of atheism thread we are going to start off with using Old Testament rules, house of Moab subrules with Calvinball modifications. Masks are required for the first three moves as well as a minimum of 3 goats. All players will carry a shepherd’s crook with one brightly colored flag attached. Stuffed tigers are optional.
    So to get things started I will get the flock out of here and head off to Green Park.

Tally ho!
    :D

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Using the ammendum punlished in the "Liber al vel Legis" variant I chuffle along to Victoria.

Predictably safe I know, but at this stage in play anything else would be less than cromulent - The game is afoot........

3. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Mornington Crescent!!!

Thank God that's over and done with.

4. Hannibal

Well shame on you!

5. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

Shame on you.

Since you didn't complete the required 3 moves a reboot is in order. A Grand Chancellor of the game I have done a reset.

New rules are Wellington Over-Under, full Whosian temporal modes and bonus points for the creative use of Olive Oil.

I shall now sneak off, unseen by any other players to Baker Street.

6. Hannibal

Not so fast sirrah! I flump your ruse and shuffle merrily to Ongar

Prince Voltan's paradox will apply to all subsequent activity south of Angel Islington - DIVE!!!!!!!!

7. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

Being skyclad, I anoint myself with olive oil, extra virgin of course, (bonus points) and slither off to Hampstead, full of whimsy with bright sunny smile.

Of course using skyclad magik a toadish pox decends upon all other players current and future.

Ta Ta.

8. CanuckMA

CanuckMA Valued Member

I will now need bleach inside my eyelids to erase the mental image of you slithering covered in olive oil.

9. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Having developed an immunity to toadish pox after repeated infection I'm going to ignore it, pile my golden tresses up and make for High Barnett.

Mitch

10. Hannibal

Late to the party due to being distracted by a young filly in Rhyll, I nonetheless resume play - the Ursine Compulsion variations OBVIOUSLY being utilsed here - with a diagonal slide to Paddington

11. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

I will bear with this play, pedestrian as it is, and counter with Lord Robert de Stratford's Vulpine Bishops strategy and sally forth to Oxford Stationl.

Here's looking at ya.
    [​IMG]

12. Hannibal

A pox upon your fox! sideways shuffle and a diagonal counter rabbit to Victoria

13. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Bank, gotta be.

Mitch

14. Princess Haru

Princess Haru Valued Member

commandeered to Waterloo, runs out the station and along the South Bank, best view of London ever :D

15. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Well trousered, but my tweed jacket and sharply pressed cravat help me jump the queue and bag me the best taxi in town.
    A short jaunt to Rayners Lane.
    In the words of Trefusis. If you have been, I remain.

16. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

I'm invoking the Darmok contingency!

17. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

But, what station are you going to???

Your declaration of
    was in another thread and you had neither declared a calvinball flag in your possession nor that you had covered yourself in honey and lime jello.

Shaka, the walls fell.

As for me, Mike, off to Gospel Oak.

BTW, transitioning to the Ipswich derivative. Temporal shifting is now allowed for those wearing Leder Hosen and milking jackets.

Crisco is optional.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
  18. Dean Winchester

Use of the Darmok contingency allows for following on with the Picard manoeuvre.

You are unable to tell which station I am going for, I do not need to declare, unless you can correctly apply the Riker counter.

Qapla'

19. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

Having donned Leder Hosen and a Milking Jacket with a liberal application of Crisco to prevent chaffing I am invoking an Ipswich Temporal shift to before you Darmok contingency and demand the satisfaction of knowledge of your destination. Riker be damned.

To insure the sanctity of the game I am invoking this procedure from Elephant and Castle.

Not disclosing your destination indeed.

Do not make me contact Sir Hannibal of Rumpstrapping, Master of rule and large hairy mammals, to invalidate your nefarious bypass of fair play.

20. Dean Winchester

Due to that fox looking decidedly European the ukip variation is now in play.

Ipswich temporal shift denied.