More Movie Fightin' II

Discussion in 'Western Martial Arts' started by Louie, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Louie

Louie STUNT DAD Supporter

Off too Sheperton studios tomorrow for 8 - 10 days of close up fight-scenes for the Ridley Scott 'Robin Hood' movie.
    Good pay, accomodation, all you can eat and pretend sword fighting too - this is the life!
    [​IMG]

Louie

2. locust

locust Like a biblical plague

Oh man that is sooooo cool :cool: getting paid to run around wielding a sword, my envy meter just went through the roof.

3. progdan

progdan Valued Member

Wow, sounds like an unbelievably awesome time! Hope it all goes well for ya! :D

4. Louie

Louie STUNT DAD Supporter

We've just finished 3 weeks as members of Robin's 'Merry Men' filming the castle siege scenes in Aldershot, taking part in the key events involving brawls, shield walls and a huge battering ram.

[​IMG]

Last Friday I found myself close enough to Mr Crowe to be wary that his sword might hit me (or I might hit him) as he fought the 'bad guy' in what is probably the climax of the movie - we fought waist deep in a large water filled blue-screen tank in Pinewood Studios. On that occassion I had on a full faced helmet, chainmail and a wetsuit underneath :(

On Thursday it's back to Pinewood and then Sheperton for another week of merry mayhem!

Louie