More articles!

Discussion in 'Other Martial Arts Articles' started by Melanie, Oct 30, 2002.

1. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Hello all,

Just wondered if any of you were budding article writers?

Any articles relating to martial arts. It could be about a seminar/class you attended, about any personal achievements or just about your opinions on certain things in active/current threads. Please ensure your arguments are backed up with either hard evidence or at least some background knowledge!

Have a look at the 'Magazine' area of the forum to find out what other topics have been about for some ideas.

Please submit your articles to info@martialartsplanet.com and you should see them up on the forum in 48 hours.

Thanks for your help!

Melanie

2. Melanie

3. KarateKid1975

KarateKid1975 New Member

Me! Me! Me! :D I have one ..... well it's almost done :) It should be finished in the next few days, Mel.

4. Melanie

Great Laurie...please submit it as soon as its ready :)

5. KarateKid1975

KarateKid1975 New Member

6. Melanie

Hey Laurie - you done that article?

7. KarateKid1975

KarateKid1975 New Member

Oh jeez! I forgot about it. Yes, I'm done. How do I submit it?

8. binski20

binski20 Valued Member

I will be working on one, although time is tight right now and I can't give definite time frame. If I had to guess I would say but Friday. Will give ya a shout and send it in as soon as I can!!!

9. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

I'll be sending a poem to the poem section...So be sure to look for it guys....

Last edited: Nov 13, 2002
  10. waya

waya Valued Member

*hides from the poem section*

11. wayofthedragon

:confused:hides from the poem section:confused:

Ahhhh!!!! LOL....I get it:D

Last edited: Nov 13, 2002
  12. wayofthedragon

Okay guys, now I have sent a few poems to the poems section, as well as an article on capoeira. Look for it, they should be up soon;)

Thanx:D

13. binski20

binski20 Valued Member

I was delayed quite a bit with mine, was babysitting this weekend, and am preparing for a new job which will require a trip to winnipeg to do some training this week. I'll still get it out as soon as I can!!!!

14. waya

waya Valued Member

I'm hiding because Miss Melanie up there already conned me into posting stuff on another site... totally embarassing :eek: lol

15. wayofthedragon

16. Melanie

Hi all,

Just wanted to let all the new members know how much we would appreciate any articles you may have to offer. Write ups on seminars and events are greatly appreciated to and don't forget to download so pictures as well. If you have any difficulties, just let one of the Mods or Admins know. Please note that all "Articles" are to be submited to us at info@martialartsplanet.com any "articles" found on the main forum may be subject to removal/deletion and placed in the appropriate part of the forum.

Please no Advertising on this forum. We have links available for clubs and a Calendar for all events. Thank you for your attention.

:)

17. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Thanks for reminding me!!
    Keep a lookout! ..... :cool: