Mooto equipment

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by Artikon, Dec 15, 2004.

1. Artikon

Artikon Advertise here ask me how

Has anybody used Mooto equipment before. I'm looking on opinions from people on the quality and durability of this equipment, specifically the chest guard.

I don't know much about this brand and would just like to find out if they are on par with the higher end equipment or if it is considered middle of the road.

Thanks

2. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

I have never used it and I can't tell you anything about it, because at the shop where I usually buy equipment, Mooto cannot be found.

Anybody else?

3. angry

angry Valued Member

Never seen the brand in Australia. Must be a Nth American company. Lot of posters from there who might have seen the gear before. good luck.

4. logsig

logsig A Noid

It's a Korean company. The dojang I go to got a lot of their stuff just recently and it looks good, nice workmanship. Can't comment on the long-term durability of the chest protectors as the ones we have are only a few months old, but they've held up well so far.

From what little I know it seems to be a well put-together company. Their website is mooto.com, and they have online stores for several different countries. If I remember correctly, the head honcho manager guy of the company does TKD. Hope that helps a little...

Last edited: Dec 15, 2004
  5. Artikon

Do you think they are on par with say Adidas chest guards?

6. logsig

logsig A Noid

Yes, I'd say so, based on my limited experience with them. But take note that they aren't reversible (each one is blue OR red only).

7. Artikon

Great, thanks for the feedback!!