Monk Wong...alive and well on another forum

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Xue Sheng, May 1, 2020.

1. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

I am also on another MA forum and guess who just showed up, Monk Wong...but this time...he was fighting Bandits in the Himalayas....is a life long resident of Henan, who does not know what dialect they speak in that province and is now a student of a student of Grandmaster Yang....who is now the secretive and elusive teacher, who is decidedly not Yang Chengfu...since I told him I cold check

However they do not seem to be as proactive about him there.....I knew there was a reason I liked MAP better

Just thought it was interesting.....

axelb likes this.
  2. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

I wonder how much cash he makes from this?

Xue Sheng likes this.
  3. Xue Sheng

Amazing....same MO as here, now another person, no one has ever heard of, shows up to vouch for him....Sad part about it is, I do not expect them to do a dang thing about it.....even after I alerted the admins of what happened here

Dead_pool likes this.
  4. Dead_pool

If they let him say whatever he likes, then you could also say whatever you like........

Like the truth.,.... Or that hes not allowed contact with people as part of his parole agreement....

5. Xue Sheng

Oh no, that's fraud busting, which is not allowed...but so far, I'm doing good skirting the edges.

Dead_pool likes this.
  6. Dead_pool

Theres a forum that doesn't allow frauds to be exposed?

What stops it being populated almost wholey by frauds?

7. Xue Sheng

A lot of REAL good people left over the years, and in part, due to that policy. The previous owner was a bit more lax on that rule, but still enforced it, especially as posters left and post counts went down. They never seemed to be able to put 2 and 2 together on that one, but then I have seen forums die because of that mathematical misunderstanding. However it has changed hands and there are a few frauds that seem to hang on, that I am pretty sure would have been banned by now in hte old days. But there are few good ones that stayed and a few that showed up over the years are good. However there are a couple there that I am pretty sure never trained a day in their life...those go on ignore. These days it is one of those places that feels like home...after you have been away a few years...but you still keep going back.

I have managed to skirt along the edge of the rule a few times and exposed a few frauds without coming right out and calling them one...and I think I may have been successful with Master Wong there, since a few more joined in and starting making jokes about the claims. But he could be back tomorrow, who knows.

8. Xue Sheng

Couldn't take it anymore...I blew up at the twit......they want to let the fake run rampant....its their page.....likely I get banned and the fake monk is allowed to post his wuxia...and I am pretty sure he has no idea what wuxia is.....

9. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Was excited to look in, but MT seems to be down, perhaps dragged down by Monk Wong's incredible chi powers or some such nonsense.

Xue Sheng likes this.