MMA gyms

Discussion in 'MMA' started by LoChu, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

A full time gym will have more classes you can attend, and regular open mats.

You can't learn MMA on your own, you can only pretend to learn it on your own.

Go to the gym for cardio and strength.

2. LoChu

LoChu Valued Member

Found MMA school/gym that just opened with standard gym membership and martial arts classes. General gym members can use martial arts equipment.

As for class schedules most schools in my area mostly have classes on weeknights. I work second shift and can only train at my school on Saturdays.
    Martial arts classes at gym above are only on weeknights. So I wouldn't be able to try their classes if I wanted.

3. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

If its a full time place, theyll put on lunchtime and morning classes as soon as theirs enough members to support it.

4. thomaschippenda

thomaschippenda Banned Banned

Hi it is good that you are interested in martial-arts. Sorry I don’t have any idea about good martial-arts gyms, but if want to purchase qualitative martial-arts equipments at an affordable price, then go to link removed which is one of the best stores for those equipments in the United Kingdom.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2016