MMA Crossover?

Discussion in 'MMA' started by wushurichard, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

What are you an instructor in?

What did you have to do to qualify as an instructor?

Why is it that because you are an instructor that you are not training under anyone else? Even teachers should have teachers and you are never at the point where you can't learn from another.

Why do you feel youtube is "good for learning" what practical skills can you learn from an internet video?

2. Dean Winchester

No it doesn't but what I find funny is that through out this you've tired to make out you are not posting from the UK and you mention living in China every other post. So if you aren't in China at the minute, which would explain why you IP is coming up as being from somewhere else in this case the UK, then why a couple of pages back did you say this:

With this post you were trying to make out that the mods had got it wrong and after this you continued to try to give the impression you were in China.

Why all the twisting in the wind and going back and forth over such a simple thing as where you are posting from?

Simple easy question where are you posting from at the moment?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  3. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Ah interesting... What do you actually do in Heilongjiang?

Though if you've actually lived up that way for any real amount of time then I'm sure you're well aware outside the Art of War FC there isn't going to be much MMA within hundreds and hundreds of miles of you.

Even if I hadn't seen your footage or read your previous posts here at MAP... you pretty much just lost all credibility with that bit.

Do yourself a favor and put YouTube to some good use... check out the Art of War FC and try to understand why... you at the present state and time don't have a snowflakes chance in hell of competing in MMA.

Seriously.

If you ever get out to HK there are plenty of places to train that'd be happy to have you come in and show 'em what you got.

My guess is you have a better chance at being banned as a troll long before you ever even have your first punch up let alone an actual MMA fight.:rolleyes:

4. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

I love that slip: you havn't had a punch up? you can't be an mma fighter!

5. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Ah well. Left, again, with the quiet, desperate hope that somebody who actually is serious might read my post. And not think it's drivel.

That's kind of a longshot, now that I'm thinking about it. :D

6. New Guy

New Guy I am NEW.

Oh, nice, how's the weather in Mudanjiang, lots of people skiing at this time of the year hey? :hat:

7. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Well at the very least we know where to go when we need instruction in the art of pointing at a dart board.

8. Omicron

Omicron is around.

I wonder if that would help my darts game...

9. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Richard (can I call you Dick?)...I'm curious...what do you get out of this?
    You're clearly a troll (cue you saying you aren't).
    You clearly post stuff just to get a reaction (in true Troll fashion).

But once people have replied, got annoyed, played your game etc...what do you get from it?
    When you're sat on your computer in sunny Basingstoke (or wherever), chuckling at people being reeled in by your games...what's the ultimate aim?
    What does it add to your life?

10. wushurichard

wushurichard Banned Banned

why dont you tell me? look it up on google. knowing the weather wouldnt make my claims legitimate now would it?

11. Dean Winchester

wushurichard,

What are you an instructor in?

What did you have to do to qualify as an instructor?

Why is it that because you are an instructor that you are not training under anyone else? Even teachers should have teachers and you are never at the point where you can't learn from another.

Why do you feel youtube is "good for learning" what practical skills can you learn from an internet video?

12. Dean Winchester

oh and where are you posting from at the moment?

Country will do.

13. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

And does he realise the effect he is having on MAP. I thought we were friends Dean!!!!
    BUT I shall NEVER forgive you for posting that swordPLAY video.

My eyes are still bleading.

regards koyo

14. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

I was going to make that joke but then thought "I can't do that to one of our MMA fighters" :rolleyes:

15. wushurichard

wushurichard Banned Banned

thank you for being respectful and choosing not to

16. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

You know? Still think you've got what it takes.

Join the darkside and take a little MMA. You already have some skill, time to step it up a level.

Why not take a holiday in North Wales? Give you a start?:)

17. New Guy

New Guy I am NEW.

Hmm maybe perhaps I simply don't have any claims that I need to prove legit? If you do live there as you claim, you would know the general weather off by heart without googling... not knowing simply means you are not legit, which is fairly obvious by now. :banana:

18. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

MAP admins.

Stop sending me warnings about swearing and ban this tool already.

Yeah yeah maybe he isn't violating any of the TOUs.

But he is still a LARPing idiot teaching make MA that leads to what, false self-defense techniques that could get a person hurt?

19. callsignfuzzy

callsignfuzzy Is not a number!

20. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Wait a sec.. Dick doesn't come up in asterix. Woot! :)