Mirageman

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kuma, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Just caught this on Netflix and I have to say it was a pretty decent movie actually. The fight scenes were good and there was a bit of comedy to it as well. The actor who plays Mirageman (Marko Zaror) is a talented MAist and fun to watch. The film does have subtitles for us non Spanish speaking folks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj7MQb6QseE"]MIRAGEMAN trailer oficial / ESTRENO 20 de MARZO 2008 - YouTube[/ame]

Some of the training montages are great too. Zaror does a good job in one scene of showing his knowledge of the fence when dealing with an unruly patron at the bar he works at.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  2. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

I'm sold. Wasn't such a fan of Killtro, but Zaror was also "El Dolor" (the villain) in Undisputed 3. A lot of fun to watch.

3. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

So I'm in one of the hardest hit areas by the storms on the United States' East Coast on Friday. Happily my house was fine. Happily my work was not. No power. No work. ;)

I decided, after reading Kuma's post, to watch Mirageman as I folded a metric crapton of laundry. It was a lot of fun. The movie. Not the laundry. I second the thumbs up. Thanks for the recommendation Kuma.