Minesweeper

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by PsiCop, Sep 7, 2005.

1. PsiCop

PsiCop Antonio gets the women...

So, who here plays Minesweeper? I personally am a god at this game. It's the perfect time killer, and you can just listen to music in the background while you click away.

I average a score of about 150 seconds when I beat expert. My highest score ever on expert was 100 seconds exactly. I got kinda ****ed cuz at the beginning I wasn't going my fastest, so I could have broken a hundred! I've probably won expert about 75 times in my life. I still have yet to beat that 100 seconds score that has been haunting me for over 2 years.

I know I'll break 100 someday. ;)

2. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

......loser :D

3. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

i play minesweeper occasionally, but my high scores aren't that good(once though i managed to beat begginer in about 7 seconds, talk about luck)

my high scores to date are 17 on begginer and 104 on intermediate, i've been trying to beat expert for like a year now, but i'm getting better and better, so one day...

also one thing i like is going to custom and setting the max size and the minimum mines, it's really fun, sometimes you even win on the first click

Last edited: Sep 7, 2005
  4. johndoch

johndoch upurs

My best on experts just over 400 secs so not up your standards mate :)

5. Bluce Ree

Bluce Ree Asinus asinorum.

I haven't played solo in ages, I'm usually playing against a mate on msn.

6. mattnz

mattnz Die or get rich tryin'!

Ha! I beat beginner in 4 seconds! Yay!

7. PsiCop

Lol, maybe I should compete in the Annual Minesweeper World Championship. (That'd be crazy cool if there were such a thing, and mega geeky too lol)

8. Bluce Ree

Bluce Ree Asinus asinorum.

Why not see if we can get it in the arcade here on MAP, not exactly a World Championship, but at least we'll see who's the best here.

9. Because duck hunt is way better! :p

10. PsiCop

Lol, that coming from the Duck Hunt champion? I would totally pwn the Minesweeper high score. :p

11. BendzR

BendzR New Member

I can finish expert on most attempts, usually get around 200 seconds. I think my best was like 130 or so.

I have a mate who's done 84 apparently, which is believably coz he can finish it in about 100 seconds on average. He's a computer programmer.. so the force (nerd force :D) is strong with him.

12. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Clicking the "x" in the upper right hand corner doesn't count. :D

(I used to play this frequently, but it's been so long now that I can't recall my scores.)

13. PsiCop

Haha, they should put it in the Arcade. That'd be sweet.