Mikey's Pushup Challenge!!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Bigmikey, Sep 4, 2012.

1. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

Also random geeky note, since this is happening before breakfast it'll be activating our glut-4 receptors and increasing protien synthasis as well is improving nutrient partitioning. Helping you get more benefit from your breakfast, this could be compounded with a large dose of caffine too.

2. Bigmikey

Bigmikey Internet Pacifist.

Aw man, now you've spoiled the surprise! :D

3. NinjaPlease

NinjaPlease Ninjas always say Please.

I did 35 again. I can normally do more later in the day.

4. Bigmikey

It gets me good too!

Bailed on last nights as my shoulder felt a bit hinky but nailed me 51 again this morning!

5. Bigmikey

Eh, that works too. The big thing is you're doing them! And 29 is nothing to sneeze at! You were all talking about being embarrassed. You're right in the middle of the bell curve man!

6. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

Did 26 now, because I remembered to do them and I'll forget or fall asleep in the next hour or so after watching the Paralympics!

7. NinjaPlease

Just did 40 push ups tonight!!!! I'm pumped up!!!

8. Bigmikey

Ok, blasted out 51 again last night, but slept on my arm funny and only got about 41 this morning. I could have tried to force more but I didnt want the twinge in my shoulder to get worse. Dang it.

9. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

35 this AM - but I got up at 0430 so thats my excuse! Hopefully will be able to crank a bigger number tonight

10. NinjaPlease

I as well did 35 this morning.

11. Razgriz

Razgriz Valued Member

Starting tomorrow, think my shoulder should be good now.

Raz

12. Bigmikey

I'm with ya. I have no idea what I was dreaming about or DOING but somehow my arm got all twisted up under my fat ****, lol... made pushups... interesting, this morning.

13. axelb

did 20 this morning, and expecting not much this evening as I went for a long run today. Actually managed 29 tonight.

14. axelb

and that's it for me for a few weeks. I have another chest infection so antibiotics and rest :(

15. Bigmikey

AW MAN... well, rest up and feel better soon!!

16. Bigmikey

Shoulder finally feels better. NO IDEA what I did to it, but I'll be back at it this evening!

17. NinjaPlease

18. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

I did 64 this morning.

19. Bigmikey

49 last night and 53 this morning! I'm BACK BABY!!!

20. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

Finally broke out of the 60 range that I had been stuck in for a while and knocked out 71 this morning.

I credit Big Mikey's Pushup Challenge for helping with the motivation to make some progress.....Thank you Big Mikey.