Metal gear 4 trailer inside. from the TGS

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by geves, Sep 19, 2005.

1. geves

geves Valued Member

2. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

is this the comedy trailer?

3. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

No its not...

4. geves

geves Valued Member

apparently i'm the only who liked this trailer?

i thought the graphics were awesome.

5. merlinmsk

merlinmsk Yeah....

Graphics, nice. Video, bad. They should've done a better trailer. But it gives you the hint that Snake may die in this game. But still, Snakes a badass, he'll live through it...

6. Falcore

Falcore almost acceptable

Snake will die, but he will live through it??

Anyway, any word on the direction of the story? And what's the go - I thought Kojima said he was done with MGS, then we get snake eater. Now this one. (or is this one of those things were his name is attached but he has no input?)

7. merlinmsk

merlinmsk Yeah....

Falcore, read a bit closer.... "But it gives you the HINT that Snake MAY die in this game."

8. geves

geves Valued Member

well everyone's guess is that snake is going out to take on the patriots.

"Metal gear solid 4: the guns of the patriots" is apparently the official title of the game.

he's also trying to get a cure for the disease "fox-die" which he was infected with. kojima says that this games moto is "no place to hide" which tells alot of people that, stealth will be very difficult in this game. (maybe you can't hide for too long in one spot :confused: )

kojima said that he was tired of working on the metal gear series. but he wanted to make it ammends for making players play the despiseable Raiden :D so he made it up to them by making MGS3.

my guess why he wanted to do this game, was that he wanted first crack at the next gen consoles. and i personally think that he will kill off snake in this one, or at least give some closure to his story. so that the next developer that takes over will have a fresh start with whatever main charcter he wants.

hopefully it will not be raiden :bang:

9. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

yea, plz god let it not be raiden!

10. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

The trailer certainly doesn't live up to the trailer of MGS 2 when that was first demonstrated on the PS2! :D

11. Song1

Song1 New Member

looks good, and since i'm just finally getting around to playing metal gear 3, which is really good right now. i'm already excited for this game.

12. |MT|omar

|MT|omar Thai Boxer

Looks awesome... too bad i dont even have a PS2, let alone 3 :p