Mens orange belt and under 27/03/22

Discussion in 'Competitors Corner' started by hewho, Mar 19, 2022.

1. hewho

hewho Valued Member

Quite excited to compete again in Kidderminster on Sunday. This is my first Judo comp, but I'm feeling fairly fit, getting through rounds of randori at the club, just looking forward to the experience! Couldn't get the evening off though, so celebrations/commiserations will be at a local Tesco...

Mushroom, Mitch, Travess and 3 others like this.
  2. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

All the best, let us know how it goes and what you take away from the competition.

hewho likes this.
  3. hewho

hewho Valued Member

Take away:
    Get the evening off work, because the competition will run late, and you will not be able to play!
    weighed in at 72.8 in gi trousers though, so had the weight cut pretty good!

4. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Nightmare! Organisers issue or hewho planning issue? :D

5. hewho

hewho Valued Member

I'd say 99% hewho planning issues! :D Knew it was a possibility going in, can't assume comps run bang on time, and the organisers do a great job

6. piyushbund77

piyushbund77 New Member

Oh dude the original sensei of the dojo has actually met mas oyama! It was even in black and white style photograph (yes we've been around that long)

7. piyushbund77

piyushbund77 New Member

Oh dude the original sensei of the dojo has actually met mas oyama! It was even in black and white style photograph (yes we've been around that long)
    https://www.routerlogin.net/
    pikashow