Memorization

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by SsangKall, Dec 26, 2011.

1. tulsa

tulsa Valued Member

Well I have 8 active ADULT black belts still with me and still training with me. I have promoted well over that in Junior and Adults. the 8 are the ones that I still work out with. I also have several Mid-West school owners that are in association with me in my Teachers Association. So would that work JTMS? Also I would like to point out that my Association is not a governing body of any art but an organization that brings instructors together to help us all promote TKMA and each other. We are branching out this year to do seminars for school owners and students. But as a NON-Profit organization it is mostly going for education and common goals.

I teach TKMA and I will always do so. BUT I am not in any organization that tells me what or how to teach. I will be giving out rank from myself not from KiCKS. In fact I will be promoting a young man to second degree if everything falls in place this year and his certificate will read that I promoted him to the rank of 2 Dan not any organization. No pre printed name on a certificate but my signature and stamp.:evil: just FYI

2. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

I wish you great success in your endeavor! As always I am at your disposal if you should ever require assistance. In short, lots of luck!

3. elliotmurphy

elliotmurphy Valued Member

That was mostly the point I was making jtms. That one doesn't have to sacrifice the art to be successful, I'm just not quite as eloquent as I would like to be lol

4. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

I don't know of anyone called Murphy that is eloquent! ..........perhaps my wife, but she married into the name. ;)

5. elliotmurphy

elliotmurphy Valued Member

So true, so true....