Mayweather Arrested - Again.

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by puma, Mar 14, 2014.

1. puma

puma Valued Member

What do you all make of the latest claims regarding Mayweather's supposed kidnapping and beating claims?

2. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

I haven't heard anything thus far, got any links?

3. Saved_in_Blood

Saved_in_Blood Valued Member

haven't heard, but I'm not surprised.

4. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

Are you certain about the "arrest" part? There were claims - made through the media - regarding Mayweather's alleged involvement in the beating of men suspected of robbing Mayweather of some jewellery during a home remodelling project.

As far as I've seen, there have been no arrests

5. puma

puma Valued Member

Sorry people, this looks like it was a hoax.

6. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

Was it a complete fabrication??!? LOL!

7. Saved_in_Blood

Saved_in_Blood Valued Member

VEGAS COPS ISSUE STATEMENT

San Francisco, CA- Raimundo Ortiz of SportsWorldNews.com wrote the following after talking with Las Vegas Police on Floyd Mayweather and his alleged direction of a beatdown of two men. “So I’ve been trying to put this rumor to rest all week,” Laura Meltzer, a Las Vegas Police Department public information officer said. “We’ve had a variety of reports that have come out stating this event occurred. We have not had a victim come forward and make a report like what is being alleged. So if this event occurred, it’s something where the victim has not come forward to the police to make an official complaint.”

POINTED ALLEGATIONS NUMBERED

1) Floyd is said to have believed that two guys who had worked at the boxing king’s palace had fleeced him out of some of bling. 2) A meeting was set up where Mayweather’s alleged Godfather-like behavior was in plqy as his crew worked these guys over breaking a number of bones in different parts of the body.
    3) The men are alleged to have been hospitalized and lawyered up for an anticipated truck full of cash.
    4) The Las Vegas Police are mum until now as has been the Las Vegas Media. 5) Floyd has not Tweeted a word about anything related. All of this came from TMZ Sports, not exactly the New York Times.

http://ringtalk.com/police-deny-floyd-mayweather-assault-story