Matt Hughes vs. Royce Gracie

Discussion in 'Fight Discussions' started by dimmak, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

2. stump

stump Supersub

Shame the sodding emails you get telling you there's new posts in here don't come with a spoilers warning........

3. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Sorry mate. I covered them as quickly as I could :cry:

4. kmguy8

kmguy8 Not Sin Binned

my apologies to all you blokes from the UK for whom my content spoiled their evenings viewing on Bravo. I figured you would avoid the NET entirely, or at least UFC 60 threads. the fights are up on youtube... i recommend you save a few quid and download them...

5. Apotheosis

Apotheosis Valued Member

I just want to apologise, totally forgot about the time difference. Hope I didn't totally ruin it for all of you.

6. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

Normally I avoid any threads related to a topic shortly after an event if I don't want to see spoliers, especially for a fight card or new movie. Going to a thread on "Hughes vs Gracie" after the event and expecting not to see any results probably isn't the best idea for avoiding spoilers.

Anyway...
    [EXPAND="I liked the PPV and it was worth the money, here are my thoughts:"]Good fights all around and I really enjoyed it. I was a bit suprised to see the main event at an hour and a half into it.

Most of my picks to win won, with the exceptions of Joe Riggs and Royce Gracie. Seeing Gracie lose was a bit sad but he fought hard and showed his toughness. Good fight for Hughes! I had really been looking for Gracie to win but was happy with the event anyway![/EXPAND]

7. Topher

Topher allo!

Pay! We don't pay! :eek: :D

That's goes for wrestling as well! :D

8. Apotheosis

Apotheosis Valued Member

YouTube took off quite a few of these videos due to "content violations"

9. Wali

Wali Valued Member

Damn straight!

10. SouL

SouL Valued Member

Such a big thing for me? i just made a joke of it in my reply your the one replying for no reason lol all seriously as if your trying to win a debate. Ill leave it at that hopefully you can sleep now.

11. torment1979

torment1979 New Member

Gracie???? that was sad, i thought he should've had more in him.