matrix anyone?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by TigerAnsTKDLove, Jan 2, 2004.

1. TigerAnsTKDLove

TigerAnsTKDLove Ex-TKD'er 2005.

any big matrix fan here? i am i love the matrix especially neo ! my favorite is the matrix reloaded whats your fave matrix movie?

2. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

personally i liked the third one best and Agent Smith is just too funny for words :)

3. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

im a big fan of the movies but i havent seen the latest one yet, im just goin to get it on dvd with all of the extras when it comes out. current fave is reloaded especially the sai seen. i might watch that bit in slow mo and try and do some of the sai techniques.

4. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

This has always bothered me. Reloaded had Roy Jones Jr, why did the resistance even need Neo? AND WHY DIDN'T ROY HAVE ANY FIGHT SCENES?????

5. WhiteWizard

you mean that was Roy i thought it was but wasn't sure and couldn't be bothered watching the credits :)

6. surgingshark

surgingshark Valued Member

Umm...question...where were they planning on taking the KeyMaker on RELOADED? He was just a program, meaning that he couldn't really go anywhere, right? What was the point of that physics-defying battle on the top of a moving eighteen-wheeler?

7. WhiteWizard

You need to move programs around the overall system architecture to have the desired affect.