Master Mundt's Enhanced Martial Arts

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Hannibal, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

There were originally two accounts. I merged them together as it was quite clear they were the same person.

2. GoldShifter

GoldShifter The MachineGun Roundhouse

Oh, thank you, I thought he/she just changed the name.

3. querist

querist MAP Resident Linguist?

Oh - I'm sure he could have the IP addresses of people who used HIS server, but he certainly can't have the IP addresses of everyone here on MAP. And, how could he tell which IP addresses were which? Yes, we know that there are national blocks, so he could tell an IP from Canada vs and IP from the USA, and he could even obtain the ISP name easily enough, but names and addresses? In the USA those require subpoenas or at the very least a legitimate request from law enforcement. Folks at ISPs receive enough calls for stuff like that that they are usually pretty picky about making sure the calls are legitimate.

4. Zabrus

Zabrus Valued Member

So let me get this... he posted some public videos of his stuff, people on MAP criticise them, and that is supposed to be copyright infringement?

Now they are password protected to keep the secret techniques secret...:evil:

edit: now reading backwards... hadn't realised all those new posts from yesterday!!!!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  5. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

Posting a link is not a copy infringement.

Now if someone was to hack into his pass protection, that might be a legal issue

6. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

Judging by other examples of the skill level involved, this would be a easy thing to do.

7. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

Endlessly amusing that the first corporate sponsor on their sponsors page is McDonalds.

Geddit?

8. GaryRomel

GaryRomel Valued Member

My browser just had to remind me that this site had once been visited ---http://www.pctechnoguy.com/

It looks as though he traded one horrible design for another recently. Please, PLEASE Mundtster, go to template monster! Your killing me with this crap, it hurts my eyes! Unlike your MA skills, that at least has a quicker fix!

9. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

10. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

11. querist

querist MAP Resident Linguist?

I just thought of something... isn't there something about Mr. Mundt's story that is vaguely reminiscent of John C. Kim, of Chung Moo Quan (now known as Oom Yung Doe) infamy?

12. Hannibal

very similar but with less credibility!

13. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

When is the critique video being released?

14. Hannibal

Be patient youngling!

Sadly with a full time job and a 2 year old it makes it tricky and is taking longer than i thought...but it will be worth it!

15. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Don't leave it to the two year old, do it yourself. It'll be a lot quicker in the long run.

16. Hannibal

Let this awesome screen grab of TKD craptacularity keep you satisfied...

Attached Files:

17. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Is it TKD? What is he supposed to be doing?

Mitch

18. Dave76

Dave76 Valued Member

Showing off his flexibility?

19. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

Killing a fly that landed on his foot?

20. Hannibal

In the video it is a jump spin crescent kick....done very badly

The other TKD video has "numbchuks" - not a typo just an appropriate description