Master Mundt's Enhanced Martial Arts

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Hannibal, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

So he can't answer simple questions but he will take the time to try and wind you up and play some silly tit for tat lark?

Pctechnoguy,

Why not compare backgrounds with Hannibal?

That way you can see what he does and we can see your experience and what specific arts you teach.

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Yup...tragic isn't it? If he spent as much time training as he does on his website he could be a yellow belt by now

I don't like to trot out the old resume or name drop too much but in the interest of science I am game. I am always happy to show what i have done and who I train with.......as I was saying to my close personal friend John Riddle Black Belt Magazine Instructor of the year for 2012 when i was promoted to Canadian Director of the JKDAA :D :evil:

3. GaryRomel

GaryRomel Valued Member

Just as others have asked / stated, that message has nothing to do with copyright infringement, not even remotely. I took both copyright and copyright litigation in law school. My school is in the top 10 in the nation for this area of law, thus my professors were no slouches, they set precedent such as Napster/Grokster, and one was General Counsel for MGM (one even currently represents James Cameron--Avatar). Any Attorney trying to advocate as such would be laughed out of court and could even face sanctions for the frivolous action. Mr. Mundt could bear the costs and Attorneys fees of both sides for bringing such action.

Good luck going after MAP or any posters in general, as far as I can tell there has been no copyright infringement of anything whatsoever. It also seems as though mappers that want to post video in the future have sought counsel and/or are knowledgeable regarding fair use!

Should I personally receive any paperwork, I have one word "counterclaim". Moreover, my last billing rate for legal services was approximately $150 per hour, I bill in six minute increments. Go ahead, use my time, or that of my other 100+ attorney friends who bill up to $1500 per hour!!

Additionally, should a suit be brought against anyone, another word-- "discovery". We could propound interrogatories for starters which would force Mr. Mundt to answer our questions. We could also deposition him on video regarding these matters. All of this evasion will be for not, all will be exposed, and will be public record.

Also, "supreme court" may sound scary to those not in the know, but it is a designation reserved in many jurisdictions for the lowest state court, also known as "superior court" in other jurisdictions.

(Note: This post does not constitute legal advice, it is simply correspondence with Mr. Mundt AKA Techno Guy AKA Tippy)

Anyhow, re-think your approach Mr. Mundt, honesty is the best policy. Your only going to make it worse, much worse, and very, very, very expensive for you.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  4. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

Could it be that his is hypnotically "surreal"?

5. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

Sounds like my office...

6. Grass hopper

Grass hopper Valued Member

I was raised to never make a threat I couldn't follow through on. Unfortunately for him, "master mundt" was not raised as well.

The Supreme Court? Really? They're currently hearing cases about gay rights, not copyright infringement on a mcdojo, they have bigger fish to fry.

7. GaryRomel

GaryRomel Valued Member

See my last post--but basically some state courts are also designated "supreme court". It is a sad attempt at a scare tactic.

8. Dave76

Dave76 Valued Member

As long as we are using his imaginary title, it's "grand master" ;)
    He is a 10th Dan in Ken Ki do, show some respect for petes sake!:bow1:

9. Xanth

Xanth Valued Member

I'd be willing to bet the LARP'ers would criticize his technique as well !

:evil:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  10. Xanth

Xanth Valued Member

Nothing wrong with being a 10th DAN in a style you created, just make sure it’s credible and realistic.

11. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

It's not even a good scare tactic given the fact that the US legal system has no jurisdiction over either me or Hannibal.

12. GaryRomel

GaryRomel Valued Member

Even more obvious is that the contact numbers on the sites are identical!

I'm guessing Mundt (armed with a clip art file and HTML for dummies) did his own website. Then figured he could make some $ making sites for others. More power to him for his entrepreneurship... I guess?

Here is a free Tip for Mr. Mundt- Template Monster, download and customize, it will improve your site designs 1000 fold. http://www.templatemonster.com. Your welcome.

G

13. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

That'll teach me to be too clever.

14. Kuniku

Kuniku The Hairy Jujutsuka

Oh my lordi things exploded while I was out last night O_O

This amazing, I'm gonna ruin my diet with all this popcorn munching... (can I sue the grandmaster for getting fat? lol)

15. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

As fun as this is, I can't see Mr Mundt (in any of his manisfestations) posting here again. Which is a pity, because it would be amusing to see him try to continue to make empty threats and getting nowhere.

But while getting rumbled on MAP is all well and good, if he is able to continue to con gullible students out of their money then that's the real issue. It would be a proper result if he could be exposed publicly as a charlatan.

Good work so far to everyone who has exposed this daffodil's lies and duplicity! :star:

16. Hannibal

I will be forwarding the final article (or link thereof) to his local better business bureau.

Because Master Mundt and Enhanced Martial Arts are a small, yet apparently fraudulent school (at least in terms of qualifications) when you google Master Mundt and Enhanced Martial Arts the results for Master Mundt and Enhanced Martial Arts are quite limited.

However, it is my hope that in doing an article on Master Mundt and Enhanced Martial Arts then subsequent gogle searches on Master Mundt and Enhanced Martial Arts will link here first

Oh and I forgot to add, Master Mundt and Enhanced Martial Arts

*runs off to test google search*

17. Hannibal

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

First link on "Master Mundt Enhanced Martial Arts"

18. Kuniku

haha even the other thread comes up before the 'Master' Mundt Enhanced Martial Arts page :3

19. querist

querist MAP Resident Linguist?

As a computer security expert (Ph.D. in InfoSec from Nova Southeastern University - I'll be happy to provide proof of both of my doctoral degrees to any of the mods), I can all but guarantee you that they don't have IP addresses because I doubt that the folks who run MAP would have volunteered that information. If they do have it, then they broke into the computer system illegally to obtain it.

So we've debunked their legal claims and either debunked their claims to have IP addresses or indicated that if they have IP addresses they were obtained illegally... it seems Mr. Mundt is digging himself into a hole.

20. Kuniku

I like that we have so many areas of expertise outside of the martial arts on MoP to cover all the bases, we could probably take over the world with our combined knowledge :3