Master Mundt's Enhanced Martial Arts

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Hannibal, Mar 25, 2013.

1. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

I've PM'd you Hannibal :evil:

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Got it - you rock!

The MAP support for this endeavour is overwhelming! Thanks to everyone :) :D

3. GaryRomel

GaryRomel Valued Member

It seems that basically the entire site is now password protected!

I wonder what this will accomplish (other than saving our eyes) now that the cat is already out of the proverbial bag? You would think taking down the videos would be sufficient?

4. querist

querist MAP Resident Linguist?

The Facebook page could be tricky, because Tippy could come back and follow the link then harass you with a DMCA takedown notice. I, for one, want to see some of these videos.

5. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Welcome back Tippy. Or should I say "Grand Master" Mundt, of Enhanced Martial Arts.

I have to add my support to this question. There's absolutely no copyright infringement going on here. All that's been done on MAP was to link to your own public domain pages on your website. Some people have downloaded copies of your videos, whether deliberately or because you were bad enough at web design to directly link to the video file on your server, thus leaving a copy in various caches. I probably inadvertently still have several on my hard drive - that's your fault, not mine, before you complain.

Even if the videos are later used to review your style, that cannot be copyright infringement - reviewing is directly excluded from copyright infringement to allow precisely what Hannibal is in the middle of doing.

Incidentally, the terms and conditions that you have twice agreed to in signing up for this website prohibit the use of multiple accounts. I will therefore be merging the "Tippy" account into this one to ensure that everyone is aware that you attempted to deceive us as well as threatening us with a lawsuit that cannot possibly succeed.

6. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

Seems a strange reaction to someone criticising your web design skillz.

Also a strange reaction for martial arts master who gets questioned on his claim.

Why would they not just supply proof of their claims and make people eat their words?

:dunno: :dunno:

7. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

bwaaahahaha don't you realise the damage you're doing yourself ?
    You would do much better coming here and speaking like an adult , rather than try to play these games.

8. Falcord

Falcord Valued Member

Wait wait wait, hold on, hold on, is he criticising MAP for bad website design?

9. Aegis

I believe the first part of his post was the result of a comment submitted to his "contact us" form somewhere. It's blunt, but valid - the web design skills look like they come straight out of the early 90s after all.

Only the last paragraph is his own work.

10. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

If anyone is interested a quick whois will show the connection between the pctechnoguy domain and Mr Mundt.

Just in case there is confusion or people are wondering why pctechnoguy has appeared.

11. bassai

And to clarify , he created that account with the same email ?

12. Dave76

Dave76 Valued Member

Pretty bold threat for someone who publicly claims more rankings than any one person could possibly have legitimately earned. Also I believe you claimed to be trained under Guru Inosanto. Bet you never dreamed there are people here who do know him, and can easily verify your claim.

@Dean- the business address of PC guy and Enhanced Martial arts are the same.

13. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Some of you may wonder why pctechnoguy's post has only just become visible.

It was reported as soon as it was posted at 08.19 this morning and I unapproved it until such time the owner of the site, Aegis, could review it.

It was obvious that pctechnoguy and Mundt were the same person and while the thread was obviously a weak and poorly veiled threat, I took the view that it should remain invisible until the MOD Team could look over it.

14. Aegis

Same IP address, using emails that traced back to the same person. One appeared on his Enhanced Martial Arts website within the embedded Paypal donation button, the other was the primary contact email on the PCTechnoGuy website, the domain name of which was registered by Mr Mundt.

Once he realised his mistake, "Tippy" changed his email address, but not until after it was pointed out in this thread that the "young student" had access to "his instructor's" email account from the club website.

The dishonesty really seems to be spiralling out of control here.

15. bassai

Yeah , pretty telling imo

16. Dean Winchester

Yep they are.

Go Daddy shows the connection.

All this seems to be a lot of effort on his part.

Pctechnoguy,

Why not address some of the questions that people have?
    You have signed up and posted, not to mention obviously being aware of some of the problems people see.

So why not engage in discussion?

Iaido was listed on your site and there were videos on your site showing what you taught, a woman performing something with a sword.

What is your iai background?

I recall there also being mention of Ninjutsu what experience do you have there?

Being open about the lineage of your arts will go a long way to clearing up any misunderstandings.

As I'm sure you will know that history and background of a traditional art is usually a point of discussion as it is an indicator of their pedigree and legitimacy.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  17. Dean Winchester

Weapon work can be dangerous and teachers owe it to their students to ensure they are correctly trained.

Not to mention that it is important that students are not misled into believing they are learning a traditional art when they aren't.

Pctechnoguy, can you see why people are raising questions?

18. Hannibal

No he cannot - like all those who are fradulent he is now hiding behind bluff, bluster and ignorance in the hope things will disappear

No dice

However, it is adding to the ever growing arsenal of deceit he has developed and is all being folded into the investigation.

Aegis can it be arranged for all his posts to be stored temporarily in case he goes on a "delete posts" binge

The net is closing Mister Mundt....you may want to come clean now. I will actually look at referring the report to your local better business bureau - I am sure they will be interested, as will the anime con organisers.

No that is not a threat of anything - truth is an absolute defense...try it sometime.

Of course if you come here and prove your credentials then all we are left with is a crappy web design - which isn't something i generally bother with

Your move son

19. Hannibal

Just FYI guys I have had some very interesting PM's from him...apparently my site is poor (which is actually pretty true because I am too busy working and training to pay much attention to it....something he cannot use as an excuse obviously)

He also asked if I wanted to learn real martial arts

"Real" in his context clearly means little skill, LARP'ing and no actual qualifications

Thanks, I will pass

20. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

what a munter, Play on words intended,