Master Mundt's Enhanced Martial Arts

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Hannibal, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

This is pretty much going to be a bit of a clearing house thread for me whilst i am asembling various bits and pieces. Although i will be putting it on Bullshido, MAP is the site where i dwell the most (temp bans notwithstanding) so i felt it ony fair to include you all in the journey into the world of fraud, crap and lies in martial arts

The reason I am moving it here is because there is a lot of other crapola in the original thread ( http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115048 )that may get missed because of the gem that is enhancedmartialarts

Lets just say that when i convert the videos and upload them......well it isn't pretty folks!

I am frantically downloading vids and web pic captures for posterity - thankless but scary!

Stay tuned............

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  2. Hannibal

Right so I now have 504mb of absolute drivel saved on the hard drive, along with screen shots.

I will try an upload the videos to youtube on a private account and link it here. Standby though, because it is a big task

Nexts steps, contact the Might Mundt and ask the usual lineage questions...then the governing bodies of as many as I can

Strap yourselves in - this could be a bumpy ride!

3. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

you should make a tv show when you retire.

"an ex-cop who's trained with the best of the best in the martial arts world uses his investigative skills to investigate suspected fraudulent martial arts teachers"

4. Grass hopper

Grass hopper Valued Member

This should be interesting!

5. Dave76

Dave76 Valued Member

I already e mailed the Jack Hwang institute earlier to ask about instructor Mike Easleys credentials earlier today. Will let you know when/if they reply. Also sent them the list of dans claimed by Mundt and a link to the website so they know what they are being associated with.

6. Happy Feet Cotton Tail

Happy Feet Cotton Tail Valued Member

Scrap my earlier thoughts for Hannibal and a book on Crime and Law Enforcement. I think we have an absolute winner idea for a TV show! Like "Mythbusters" but for martial arts.

7. Hannibal

I'm up for it!

8. Mangosteen

it would be really awesome.

he can recreate techniques and scenarios in the videos in "the lab"
    have celebrities help him recreate stuff

actually even like a construction cowboys thing where he tracks down and interviews the peopl

would be pretty awesome

9. Hannibal

Want to pair up on this then Dave? You are certainly closer to him than me

10. Happy Feet Cotton Tail

Happy Feet Cotton Tail Valued Member

So Mythbusters meets Sport Science meets Dog the Bountyhunter.

11. Grass hopper

Grass hopper Valued Member

I'd watch that show. It would be awesome for the martial arts community!

12. Dave76

Dave76 Valued Member

Sure. I'm not as computer as you though. Wasn't even able to download videos from his site. Certainly help you track down training claims if we can get him to make any specific one besides Mr. Inosanto, uh, I mean "danny"

13. Hannibal

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  14. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

Weapons are gone!!! :cry:

I so wanted to see that. I was hoping it was as good as the arnis one...Arnis, which "involves the use of 1 or 2 sticks varying in size from a 1 ft to 3 ft long". :dunno:

15. Mangosteen

you get the "glow chucks" one? it looked like one of my high school bro's bboy performances

16. Hannibal

I believe so. I may have missed the odd one or two, but the ones I do still have are absolute crackers!!!!

I may just post everything here in MAP and then share with bullshido rather than vice versa

17. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Is it wrong that I'm enjoying this immensely?

18. Pompeythegreat

Pompeythegreat Im Very White Aparently

I hope not because im excited to see how this turns out...

19. Xanth

Xanth Valued Member

got my popcorn in hand, eagerly awaiting more...

:evil:

20. GoldShifter

GoldShifter The MachineGun Roundhouse

I'm waiting for this to come out haha.

You guys could start off as podcasters with special guests from MAP and other places. Or a youtube channel that discusses Mcdojos such as enhanced martial arts and others.