Martial Arts Feature Film requires two male actors (UK)

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by SoKKlab, Oct 17, 2004.

1. SoKKlab

SoKKlab The Cwtch of Death!

DO NOT contact Sokklab about this post, as it's nowt to do with me. When applying be professional and don't make apain in the **** of yourself...It could be a decent opportunity for someone.

'Martial arts Drama (Feature film) requires two male actors (UK Opportunity).

These Roles will be paid; we are looking for Two actors experienced in
    martial arts preferrably Tae Kwon Do;However we will also consider martial
    artists (of any art) who are good/very good with their legs. Also preferrable
    is Competition tournament experience (doesn't have to be recent)you should
    currently be fit as the role(s) will be physically demanding however we don't
    want to compromise on the acting front either.

The Characters are for two Blackbelt Tae Kwon Do practitioners/students in 'MEN IN WHITE' a feature film to be directed by Tipu Sultan. MEN IN WHITE is about a martial arts class (Will Murray 4 times world kick boxing champion will be playing the instructor of the class). These two characters are two of three Black belts (one of whom has already been cast) who fight the protagonist (who is an anti-hero).

We need two actors between the ages of 22 to 35, Race, creed and colour are irrelevant. We will be shooting in London December/January over 1
    to 2 weeks.The film will be shot on HD (High definition) Please email
    tsm*at*runbox.com with Your CV and photo (subject line should be MALE FIGHTERS FOR MEN IN WHITE) or post CV's etc. to Tipu Sultan, The Dreamer Pictures, 13 Rydal Water, Hampstead Road, London NW1 3ED. tel: 020 7916 7868 Thank you.'
    www.thedreamer.co.uk

2. SoKKlab

SoKKlab The Cwtch of Death!

Anyone applied yet???

One of you's could be the next Conan Lee or Baldy Lau...

3. kobudo_tob

kobudo_tob Valued Member

There has already been a film called "Men In White". It didn't have anything to do with martial arts however.

Hmmmmmm..............should be interesting

4. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Do let me know if there is anything in the works for ... WOMEN IN WHITE ... (the sequel per chance) wherein they may be looking for 2 female Blackbelt Tae Kwon Do practitioners/students ... very good with the legs :D ;)

5. gedhab

gedhab Valued Member

I assume you mean kicking?? :D ;) :p

6. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

Let me know when they want someone who can swing a bokken and say GRRRRRRRR with a scottish accent. :D