Martial Art Hunks

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by KickChick, Mar 6, 2004.

1. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

I guess I am the only one with a thing for Chow Yun-Fat. Oh well....

Last edited: May 22, 2004
  2. budogirl

budogirl Armed and fabulous!

Thanks for those pictures Tai-gip - Mike Chaturantabut is not my type but they are certainly impressive poses! And as for the wrestler and "redneck ninja" :confused: - I'll be having nightmares tonight thanks to you!!!! :eek: :cry:
    Mullets are a huge no-no. Or is that just me?? :D

3. wrydolphin

Living in south Texas, I see way to many mullets as it is. I would definatly have to agree with budogirl. Down with mullets!

4. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

sure why not? I'll post my fav hunk of a wrestler .....

So tai .... you really dig Mike C. huh??? ;)

Attached Files:

5. tai-gip

tai-gip New Member

lol i guess you could say he is not my type but i thought some people might like to see them :)

6. wrydolphin

Ok, fair enough... there might be some redneck women around... they might like it. You never know. And to be fair.... it has to work for some girls... after all, they keep breeding.

7. Nerevar

Nerevar A son of a mother

*imitating Fat Bastrod* I'm dead sexay!!! *licks fingers and rubs nipple, making SSSSsss noise* I'm a sexay bit.... FAMILY SITE!!! :love:

8. wrydolphin

stop it maximus, your getting everyone too excited

9. Shortfuse

Shortfuse King of Hearts

seriously, some people are drooling :D

10. Nerevar

Nerevar A son of a mother

Well.... Iiiiif you like my body, and you think I'm sexy..... :D

11. Amaranth

Amaranth Immortal Blossom

What about Collin Chou? He's the guy who played Seraph (the Oracle's guardian) in the Matrix. My friend is a big Matrix fan and really likes him.

Heres a link to a picture of him:

Collin Chou

12. Tika

Tika New Member

Yum, I didnt know this thread existed. Nice :D

13. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Whoa ... it took awhile but here he is!

Ho-Sung Pak, a Korean-American, is a master of Wu-Shu Kung Fu, trained by Sifu Won Jin Bo, who also trained Jet Li. Ho-Sung was one of the youngest people ever to be inducted in the Black Belt Hall of Fame, in 1991, after a perfect season on the martial arts tournament circuit. He ended up being the Great Champion of every tournament he entered that year.

Not only being a great martial artist he also has some great athletic abilities adn he gained many number one positions granted by NASKA and PKL. Weapons are also part of his specialties. The sword is his favorite.
    These skills helped him with becoming a respected martial artist/actor, and many movies are planned for the future.

Unforunately he is a bit older born in 67'

Attached Files:

14. Senga

Senga GenkiGirl

Whoa whoa whoa, Hold up a looong sec.

That guy's KOREAN?!?!

You mean i used to watch VIP w/ that annoying Pamela Anderson and i never recognized or bothered to look at the credits?!?!?!?

Hey thanx KickChick! Yeah, he's definitely waay too old for me but thanx anayway, that's a really interesting piece of info. :)

15. budogirl

budogirl Armed and fabulous!

Ho-Sung Pak - mmmmmm! :love:
    Thanks KickChick - please can we have some more? :D

No men with HUGE muscles or covered in greasy lard or with bad hairstyles (esp. mullets)

Don't ask for much do I?! :Angel:

16. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Sure.... why not?

Well for all my TKD girls....

... the guy throwing that double kick in the photo below is none other than martial arts champion Clayton Barber. A stuntman who occasionally acts, Barber is a skilled TKD practitioner. Barber made his film debut as one of the titular American Tigers, where he spars and gets beaten by Cynthia Rothrock in a training sequence.
    Some of his memorable stunt work includes that of Robin in Batman and Robin and as Stephen Dorff's double for Blade.
    Barber continues to appear in the occasional film but works more behind the scenes as a stuntman.

Attached Files:

17. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

Ouch!!!!!!

18. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

... speaking of "OUCH" check out the tattoos on Nico "Nick" Hill

He is a black belt in the art of Okinawa-te Karate. Nick started his film career with minor roles ... best known for his roles in Death Match (Ian Jacklin's best friend) and Raw Target (the main villain). In 1996, Nick appeared in Bloodsport II as the flashy Sergio, who befriended film hero Daniel Bernhardt.

Attached Files:

19. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

:eek: There's a martial arts babes thread? Please direct me promptly!!!

20. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

Tattoos - Double Ouch !!!!!!