MAP: The Novel

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Bassmonkey, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Bassmonkey

Bassmonkey Formerly Cobalt60

The idea is that someone starts the Novel with a post and then it just carrys on from there........Unfortunatley i have no idea on how to start it?

Any takers!

2. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Once upon a time there was a beautiful kung fu maiden called Su Lin.......

3. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

who lived in Mappington.

4. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

Who, unfortuntately, due to the teeth rott she got from eating an unhealthy diet of bamboo all the time and being on NHS, couldn't get into a dentist for treatment

5. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

She posted this in the 'thinks that make you grrrr' section and was mocked for being a panda. This made her a sad panda, so she ripped their...

6. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

7. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

But seeing how that story wasn't about a panda girl, didn't get the time of day and faded away, unlike the teeth rotted panda we have now

8. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

So she changed her name to Panda Clause and....

koyo

9. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

acted like a ho ho ho.

10. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

As pandas are known to do

11. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

:yeleyes: :yeleyes: :yeleyes:

12. Bassmonkey

Poor su, felt that she had nothing to bring to soceity as a panda ho with rotting teeth, so she hit upon the idea of giving all the good pandas, panda gifts and and all the bad pandas, black and blue panda eyes for being so evil.

However, how to solve the problem of transport?

13. koyo

She would slay all the ones who dissed her then (sorry) jump on the "slay" and be on her merry way (peotry as well?)

koyo

14. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

Unfortunately, pandas being horrible drivers, she crashed the sleigh into a local pub wall

15. Bassmonkey

Su found herself burried under a heap of rubble in the cellar of a pub.

"Whats a panda with rotting teeth who only wants to bring joy to the world to do" she cried.

Just then, the cellar door opened and a bright light shone from behind it, there was the sillouette of something.....someone?............

16. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

"Argh!!!! Another bloody panda in me's cellar, this bloody happens all the time" cried out the pub owner

17. koyo

I need your help gasped the panda my village is being threatened I need warriors from MAP to help us can you name some?

koyo

18. Bassmonkey

The Panda sat there, cross legged munching anxiously on a piece of bamboo whilst the pub owner sets about using, from what Su could see a magic box light up box that had strange symbols scrolling accross the screen.....

After sometime later and much laughter from the pubowner he turned to see the panda still there and to tell it that he has sent a general call to arms but the panda was no longer munching on bamboo but holding what appeared to be a Bo staff.................

19. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

"I heard rumours once", said the bo-wielding panda, "of the ultimate fighter who could throw 200 punches in a minute! His name.... was Manabi Masho Man! Perhaps he would be our champion..."

20. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

"Nay" said another character entering the room in nothing but a jockstrap and primark T-shirt "NaughtyKnight is here along with such filthy innuendo's I'll have your enemies in tears before long.."